Chapter 9

Zhaxira's POV
Me and the girls stood at the counter fixing our makeup. I noticed that my bruises are slowly healing so I had to touch the coverage up.

We heard a stall open and then out of nowhere the waitress stepped in front of one of the faucets and washing her hands

More like rinsing

Yall know how people rub the soap in their hands for like 2 seconds and rinse them off. I'm like girl, that took you one deep breath. That's not washing that's rinsing, try again🤢

I disregarded her presence and kept minding my own businesses until I heard her make a smart remark.

"Ashame" she walked around me and was about to step out.

"Excuse me" I spoke calmly with a confused face. She stopped and turned around looking at me.

"You heard me. It's ashame. Ashame that you got that fine ass nigga on your arm and dont even deserve him" she spoke as Alexandria was about to step up to her but I held her back.

"Who are you to tell me who or what I don't deserve" I spoke causing her to chuckle and walk up to me.

"A bad bitch that's who,"

Mhm. A bad bitch that needs some listerine.

"I mean look at you and look at me. I'm obviously cuter. A better dresser. Your a joke to me to be honest" she shrugged.

"First of don't step up to me and try to compare me to you because you can never be on the level that I am. Second of all this whole outfit probably cost more then your net worth. To me butch your whole fucking existence is a joke"  I spat as I felt myself getting heated.

I can be a calm person and have class but I won't let anybody step up to me to many times before I tell them something.

"Well let's see if my existence is a joke when I'm bouncing on his dick princess" she smirked.

When I tell you I snapped. I fucking SNAPPED. Something about the word princess triggered something in me. Made me think about my dad and what he did to me.

CLAP. BANG.

"OH SHIT" Alexandria exclaimed.

Just then the anger in me was released from a blow to her nose. I punched her so hard that she fell against the door causing it to fly open and hit the wall.

I swear I heard a crack

"YOU HOES AINT GOT NO FUCKIN MANNERS BRUH" I yelled as I stared at her.

She removed her hand from her nose and saw blood on her hand.

"YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE" she got up as she stared at me as someone that I guess was her friend was holding her up.

"YOU DAMN FUCKING RIGHT I DID. FUCK YOU GONE DO ABOUT IT" I yelled back.

"IMMA KILL YOU BITCH. YOU BETTER WATCH YO FUCKIN BACK" she yelled back as her friend tried to pull her back but she stood still.

"KILL ME. KILL ME HOE. DO SUMN. IT AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A SHORT WALK OVER HERE, DO SUMN" I stepped up to her but the girls pulled me back.

"The fuck happened" Stokeley asked as him and the boys ran over to us.

"Yo bitch broke my fucking nose" the girl pointed towards me.

"Well mabye next time you should watch who the fuck you talkin to. If you had of closed you're mouth, you're nose would still be intact" I sarcastically smiled at her as she growled.

"Zhaxira right? I heard about you. Watch your back bitch. I'll wreck yo ass like they did yo cold ass momma" after she said that I swear I saw red.

I lunged at her and started sending blows to her face.

"SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN" I yanked her up and punched her in the mouth.

She scratched my cheek causing me to wince. She pulled my hair making me sweep my leg under hers and her to loose her grip, falling.

"DON'T YOU EVER REFER TO MY MOMMA LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU BUM ASS BITCH" I stomped on her face and sent a kick to her stomach.

"AY, AY, AY. YO, SHE OUT" Stokeley wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back. At this point everyone was paying attention to the scene unfolding in silence and phones in hand.

I looked around and huffed as I removed his arms from around me and stormed out the store. I got in the car and sat there, fuming. There were tears streaming down my eyes from anger yet sadness.

Just then Stokeley got in the car and sped off towards the house. When we got there I instantly got out the car and went into the house, stomping my way up the steps.

I kicked my shoes off, putting them in the slot and then jogged back downstairs, going to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle out the refrigerator.

I noticed the crew was sitting in the living room looking a little suprised. I stood near the island and looked out the window.

"Zhaxira" I heard him say my name but I just ignored him, looking out the window.

"Zhaxira" he said a little louder causing me to snap my head towards him.

"WHAT"

"Who you yelling at" he tilted his head making me roll my eyes and look away.

"I never seen you like that. What happened to you" he walked up to me as I progressed my attention back to him.

"What do you mean what happened to me" I gave a confused look.

"Just what I said. What happened to you?"

"I snapped, okay" I spoke as I looked away from him.

"But why? If she was bothering you that much we could've left, you ain't had to start going at it with her. The cop's could've saw you" he explained to me.

"SO" I snapped back as he look taken back but kept his stance.

"SO? SO? YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN LOCKED UP BUT YOUR DUMBASS DON'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT THAT, DO YOU?"

"Vro chill" Jahseh interrupted but we wasnt having it.

"SHE REFERRED TO MY DAD AND THEN TALKED SHIT ABOUT MY MOTHER. YOU EXPECT ME TO LET THAT SHIT SLIDE. HUH? WOULD YOU SIT THERE AND LET A BITCH TALK SHIT ABOUT THE PERSON THAT MEANT THE WORLD TO YOU. WOULD YOU" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes, but I held them back. I'm not finna sit here and let them see me cry like this.

When he noticed how my demeanor was changing, I guess he detected how I felt because his face softened.

"Babygirl it's okay"

"NO. No it's not okay Stokeley. I'm tired of fucking feeling like this. No matter where I go or what I do I can't seem to find a piece of mind. This- this shit is impossible to live through without feeling some type of way about it. This shit is nerve wracking bruh" I spoke as I paced back and forth and started to feel my breathing speed up.

"Ay, look at me" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, "You can't let people get to you and you sure as hell can't let their words bother you. I know you're still mourning your mom and I know you're having a tough time going through that shit with your dad but I'm right here. I'm not gone let nobody do anything to you. Okay?" I felt a tear fall and ge wiped it away while I nodded.

"Blood" he said as he held his thumb up. I swiped my cheek and winced when I felt a sting. I pulled my hand to my face and saw blood on it.

"Stupid bitch scratched me" I mumbled with a smirk and looked at all of them. We looked at eachother and all burst out laughing together.

What a day...

Felt like updating twice since I have shit else to do.

Anyways vote and comment🖤