Chapter 5

⚠️Warning: Rape trigger⚠️

Zhaxira's POV
"Zhaxira... you know if you ever need anything, I'm here. You don't gotta be afraid of telling me anything and if you don't wanna tell me get counseling or something. I dont care who you talk to, just get help, it's not okay to hold that shit in" he explained causing me to nod and look out the window.

Once we got to my house I sighed, preparing myself myself for what was about to happen. I unblocked my seatbelts and was about to leave.

"Let me walk you in" Stokeley said causing me to quickly panic.

"NO" I pushed him back on the seat roughly causing him to go wide eyed.

"Okay, damn" he held his hands up in surrender and I gave him a nod and a tight lipped smile.

I got out of the car and walked towards the door feeling my feet getting heavy. All I could hear at this point was my heart pounding out of my chest, the pitter patter of the rain, and the roaring thunder that seemed to hold nothing but hatred.

Pure fear...

While walking towards the door I saw it open revealing my dad. He had a scowl on his face while staring at me but then his eyes averted behind me and he put on a smile while waving his hand at Stokeley.

He waved back and drove off but as soon as the car was out of sight I felt myself yanked into the house and roughly thrown against the wall.

"Who was that? Huh. You out hear being a little slut now? Hm" he scowled as his hand was wrapped around my throat. At that point my breathing was cut off and my heart beat faster as I tapped his shoulder.

He growled and back handed me, sending me flying onto the floor while gasping and coughing for air. I started to crawl toward the stairs, feeling as if all the anger and negativity in the world was about to be brought on me.

"You know your mother would never EVER do that to me. You are mine. MY little girl" I heard him talk as I reached the first step.

"Where you think you going" I heard footsteps behind me, alarming me as I was about to pick my body up but when I did I felt him stomp down on my back.

"AHHH" I screamed out as it felt like my body had just been broken into a million pieces. I slumped down on the floor with tears streaming down my eyes. All I could think about was Stokeley.

Come back. Please...

I felt him roughly wrap my hair around his hand causing me to let put another scream and wrap my hand around his wrist.

"You think you can do this shit to me, huh. I own you. I control you. You are mine" he stated through gritted teeth while dragging me up the stairs as I let out more screams.

"NO. NO. DADDY STOP IT. PLEASE" I tired to kick and pull away from him but he kept going. Once we got to the top he dropped me down on the floor and turned me around facing him.

He brung his fist down full force on my face causing me to cry harder. He kept punching and slapping while I cried and cried.

"STOKELEY. STOKELEY" I cried and screamed causing him to abruptly stop.

"Is-is that who you were with. Is that what his name is" he looked down at me as I start to coward under his stare.

"Get up. GET UP NOW" he grabbed my hair again and made me stand up. He walked me to his room and picked me up, throwing me on the bed.

"DADDY PLEASE" I cried as I watched his every move.

"SHUTUP" he yanked his shirt off and threw it down on the floor causing my eyes to go wide.

"No" I whispered as I slowly backed up while he followed.

"Yes. Your gonna lay here and show me what it is that you did with Stokeley" he climbed on the bed and followed after me.

"NO" I screamed and tried to get up but he pinned me down by my legs and put all his body weight on me.

"C'mon princess. Stop fighting it. Just be a good girl for daddy and I promise you won't feel a thing" he started kissing on my neck and trailing his hands down to the waistband of my pants.

"Daddy" I cried as I kept trying to push him off, but he wouldn't stop.

He growled and pulled away, "Stop resisting me"

He pulled my jeans down causing me to start screaming and kicking even more.

"NO. DADDY NO. STOP IT. PLEASE" I kept fighting him but instead he raised up and punched me causing me to stop and shriek. He yanked my lace panties off and his pants and I cried harder.

He leaned down and started kissing on my neck again. I reached my hand up to his night stand looking for anything to defend myself.

"You wont feel a thing" he reached down and grabbed his shorts making me shaking in fear.

I then felt something shoved into me and I instantly screamed out and tried to push him off with one hand and quickly searched with the other.

"Princess" he groaned as he disgustingly breathed down my neck. I ignored the painfully hard thrust that he was enduring and kept searching.

My hand landed on something glass and I wrapped my hand around it and felt it.

A beer bottle.

"Oh princess. Your just like your momma" he groaned as he went harder and faster and causing me to wince.

"NO" I brung the bottle down to his head causing it ot shatter and knock him straight out. His body went limp ontop of me as I cried while looking around. I pushed him off me and quickly got up, putting my panties on and running out of the room and into mine.

I had a bag of clothes that I had prepared. Not to big, not to small. I ran out my room and downstairs. I didn't even care, I just wanted to get out of this house.

I ran out into the rain barefooted with my sweatshirt reaching down to my mid thighs.

I can't stay here. I gotta leave...

Vote, comment, and share🤎