Chapter 4

Zhaxira's POV
I woke up to a dinging on my phone causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

Stokeley😊

Come Over?
Sent at 2:30

I sighed at the text since I felt like going nowhere and some parts of my body are literally in pain and I have bruises everywhere, but then thought why not.

I mean, I'm not in that much pain and that's what makeup's for, right? To cover up the bad.

Yeah
Sent at 2:25

I'll be over in fifteen
Sent at 2:35

I got out of bed and checked the time seeing that it was one fifty three. Can't believe I slept through the whole day. I got up and went into the bathroom. Doing the usual which is shower, hygiene, and brush teeth. I picked out an outfit and did my hair

After that, I applied a shit ton of makeup and got my pocket book, putting needed things in there and walking out of my room, locking it before I went out.

I tiptoed down the stairs and quietly walked out of the house, running as fast as I could to make sure my dad didnt see me.

Once I got to Stokeley's house I knocked on the door but got on answer. Not this again. I turned the knob and to my suprise it was unlocked so I sighed and walked in, closing and locking the door.

"STOKELEY" I called out but heard no reply as my eyebrows furrowed. I walked up the stairs and down the hall, "Stokeley",

I opened a door but saw that it was a bathroom, I opened another and saw that it was studio. Hm, he's into music to.

Interesting

I kept walking until I heard his voice, mumbling under his breath causing me to roll my eyes. I opened the door and saw him laying on the bed, with airpods in his ear.

When he saw me he just but the bust onto laughing, taking one earbud out, "You scared the fuck outta me"

"Did you not hear me come in. I called you like a hundred times" I sighed as I walked inside and sat at the edge of the bed.

"That's a little over exaggerated, don't ya think" he smirked as he looked up at me from his phone.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone, scrolling through social media where I have many followers but there just random people.

After doing that I checked the time and then put my phone away, looking around the room. It was cool. The main colors were white and black.

"So..." I spoke out indicating him to look up at me.

"What?"

"Did you tell me to come over just to look at you stare at your phone all day cause ya know you got the tv for that" I smiled with a tight lip while looking around out of sarcasm.

"Alright smartass, whatchu wanna do" he threw his phone down and sat up.

"Well first we could get to know eachother since I know literally nothing about you, except that you have a wack ass name like Stokeley" I joked causing him to sarcastically gasped and hold his chest.