f i v e

Delilah Warner

Delilah Warner

I saw the way he was looking at me, I knew that look very well. The look of sadness and adoration merged. But I know all this is just a game for him.

I don't know what to do now. I don't want to marry maxwell. I will never be happy with him.

I turn away and start to walk when I hear him calling my name "Del, please wait" he said. I stopped walking and turn to him "It's Delilah for you. What do you want now? Haven't you insulted me enough? What is your problem, Max?" I don't scream but my voice is kind of raised while saying this. 

I am just tired okay? Imagine getting to know that you have to get married to your ex-boyfriend who tried to kill you and used you for 5 whole fucking years. 

Yeah, you read it right. He, Emily, and Damien who was supposed to be my best friend betrayed me.  People don't understand how hard it was knowing there was literally no one left in my life who hasn't betrayed me. It was all a lie. Even my fucking mother was with them planning to kill me.

I can't just forget everything like this.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Now you may kiss the bride," the priest said to Maxwell.

"If you kiss me you will die Maxwell," I said whispering to him who was cupping my face in his calloused hands.

His lips curled into a smirk, the curve mocking and condescending, and in that moment, my hands clenched into fists, nails digging into my palm. I longed to reach out and break his jaw, to wipe the smirk from his face. I didn't care about the consequences, about the chaos that would ensue; I only cared about the satisfaction of seeing the smugness wiped from his eyes. I wanted to make him understand what he'd done, to crush his ego and leave him crushed and broken, just like I was.

He came dangerously close to my mouth and I froze. He was looking at me with such intensity that I could feel myself slowly drowning in his eyes. He gave me a small smirk and kissed the area near my mouth so that it looks like we kissed to the people.

 His lips lingered there for a while and we both closed our eyes. Suddenly I was brought back to reality and I pushed him away quickly.

This was really bad Delilah, this can't happen.

I could see the hurt in his eyes but I couldn't do anything. I didn't want to. I wanted him to suffer the way I did. I want to get my revenge on him. I want him dead.

The hardest part of leaving him was accepting the reasons why he was with me. It was disastrous. I was suicidal. If my dad wouldn't have been there I would have not been in this world this now.

Speaking of my dad, let me tell you how I ended up getting married to this bitch. It was because of my dad.

flashback- 5 days ago