Mike

"Did it just explode back there?" You ask.

"Yeah" Leon says advancing with you behind him. An ear peice on Leon's side starts beeping he grabs it and puts it in his ear. "Finally you show up" Leon says. The peice makes noises and Leon laughs. Leon looks over at you

"Oh" he says "wait a sec" he continues looking for something. He pulls out another ear piece and hands it to you. You put it in your ear.

"Who's this your with?" The man over the ear peice asks

"The presidents niece, my fiance" Leon says proudly.

"Oh well congrats" the dude says "my name is Mike by the way" Mike says.

"Okay Mike let's get this show on the road!" You say.

"I agree" Leon says. Everyone goes on and kills everybody. As you Mike and Leon are talking Mike gets shot down.

"Mike!" Leon says running to the edge

"Shit" you say walking over to a rock and sitting on it. You put your face in your hands and sigh. "We're never getting out of here" you felt a hand on your shoulder

"Don't say that, we're gonna get outta here. I'm sure of it!" Leon says, you take your head out of your hands and see his very reassuring smile. Your sigh and stand up.

"Okay, if we get home I'm gonna get a nice long shower" you say. Leon laughs a bit.

"Me too" he says grabbing your hand leading you through the doors. The room had a dirt floor with a hole in it. Leon jumps into the hole and he catches you. The two of you walk through the door Leon collapses then standing up he doesn't seem normal, he takes a couple steps forward toward you. Both of his hands wrap around your neck and he starts choking you.

"Leon?" You barely get out the Ada chick comes running in stabing Leon in the thigh, he lets go and you land on your ass gasping for air. A hand barely touching your neck. Leon stands up taking some more pills.

"Thanks Ada" Leon says he looks over and sees you with tears welling up in your eyes. "Oh my Y/n!" He runs over, you scoot away a little bit. "Y/n?" Leon asks looking at your neck. He softly gasps "did I do that?" He asks looking at your neck that was already bruising. As he's talking to you Ada leaves. "Y/n it wasn't me it was the parasite!" Leon says taking a couple more steps, you back up more hitting the wall. "Y/n let me help you" he says standing with his arm out.

This didn't look like normal Leon, his eyes where different, they where cold and harsh. The normal blue in his eyes are pale and still a bit red. This didn't seem like the Leon you know and love.

"Leon" you say standing up on your own. "please tell me that you'll never change into one of those things" you say back still against the wall.

"I don't have to promise to guarantee that I won't" he says taking a step towards you, he hugs you in a tight hug you loosen up in his warm embrase. He kisses the top of your head "let's get out of here" he says letting go and grabbing your hand dragging you to the next room.

Seeing a prison setting. "Hm, seems suspicious" he takes his pistol out and shoots the wall. A regenerator comes out of a jail cell. "Knew it" he takes down the regenerator. The two of you continue, Leon climbs up the side of the stairs because the steps are out he then let you up. The next room is a bunch of guys to fight. You two find some buttons and then the door locks so you've gotta find different buttons. The door unlocks and the two of you dodge a bunch of guys and go into a room with a giant test tube with Ashley inside. You run up to it.

"Ashley!" You say looking on how to open it.

"You'll soon harbor an awesome power, yet it seems like you'd rather choose death" Saddlar says coming through the door the two of you just came through.

"I'm taking Ashley back weather you like it or not" Leon says stepping forward.

"Ah, the audacity of youth" Saddlar says pushing Leon back with his arm. Leon goes flying and hits the test tube right as you unlock it. Gunshots erupted from the upstairs portion of the room

"Leon now!" Ada says, Leon grabs Ashley and books it to the door with you following behind Saddlar whomst just was shot up was unfaised as the bullets start coming out of his fingers. Ada shoots some barrels falling on the entrance to the hallway you three just went through.