Ada Wong

No one's pov

The two of you go through the door and continue the journey. You start to loot the room when you hear a new voice. You turn to see Leon and the lady behind the new voice duke it out so quickly that you couldn't even see what happened, then a big flash occurred.

"Who was that?" You ask

"An old friend of mine" Leon simply says

"Oh" you reply feeling a little self conscious. Leon noticed your sudden mood change.

"You don't need to worry about her Y/n" Leon says giving you a smile. You sadly smile back. The two of you continue and then you two find the room Ashley's in. Then Luis comes in.

"I've got it" Luis says triumphantly then a tentacle like thing impales him, making him drop the antidote into Saddlar's hand.

"Luis!" Leon says surprised, Luis gets slammed into the ground. The two of you run up to him as Leon is talking to Saddler you are checking on Luis.

"Senorita I am sorry" he says

"About what?" You say tears pricking in your eyes

"I made you uncomfortable" he simply says. Before you could say anything "senorita I've heard some talk from Salazar talking about a pig running around" he says before coughing up some blood. "Don't let anyone do stuff like that to you, be strong" he says then he starts talking to Leon about Saddlar, hands him something then dies. Leon yells his name and we are back on our journey. We get Ashley unclamped from the wall and she goes through a door and it takes her about 15 minutes to get to you guys.

"Leon! Y/n!" She says. You run up to her and hug her.

"Are you hurt?" You you say pushing her away but like keeping your hands on her shoulders, checking her to see if she's hurt.

"I'm fine, god get off my back" she says knocking your hand off of her. She then stays to flirt with Leon.

"I'd hate to rain on your parade but I'm taken" Leon says feeling kind of uncomfortable.

"I feel like she wouldn't mind" Ashley says putting her hand on his chest. Leon looks at you for guidance. You? Pissed, you walk over to Ashley and forcefully yank her arm off of him with a death grip.

"I feel like I would" you say

"You?" Ashley asks annoyed

"Yes haven't you even been paying attention?" You ask sarcastically

"Let's just continue" Leon says grabbing your hand trying to calm you down. As you all are walking silently he rubs his thumb across your knuckles.

Let me summarize what happens next. Statue pressure plate room, spike room, Ashley almost dying room, then living armor room then finally this room.

Your pov

We walk into a room with a weird bridge and a hive. We hear a buzzing noise. Something grabbed me and Ashley but I fall back down. Whatever It was takes Ashley away and I fall into Leon's arms. He sets me down and pulls out his gun and looks around hearing the buzzing sound.

"Damn there's more of them?" Leon asks as I pull out the shotgun Leon gave me. We kill all the bugs and then I start to feel guilty. Was I being too harsh on Ashley?

No one's pov

You start shaking your open hand in an anxious manor tring to calm yourself down. Staying behind Leon as to not want him to get worried. You hell a weight on your chest, or almost feels like it's crushing you. You almost feel like you can't breathe.

Leon stops to talk to the merchant again. Then you progress, out a big door outside. Leon looks back at you to see if you made it through the door. He sees the state your in.

"Baby it's not your fault" he says leaning you against the wall. like a kabedokin like with forearms pressed against the wall beside your head to block out your peripheral vision, so all you could do was look into his eyes. "I've only known your cousin for a day and a half and I already know she's a bitch" he says "don't let her get to your head" he says in a calm and cool voice "what you did was okay" he says

"But was I being to harsh?" You stutter out in a whisper like tone.

"No you weren't, If a random guy touched you at all, in seconds his face would be in contact with the floor" Leon says. you chuckle a bit. After you calm down a little the two of you continue. The two of you make it into a watch tower.

"Hold on" you say making Leon stop "I feel like you have to shoot these wooden blocks off the gears" you say aiming your pistol at one of the blocks, you shoot it and it breaks. You continue walking around the fenced off area, shooting the other two wooden blocks with the pistol.

"You can aim the pistol, but you can't aim a rifle" Leon chuckled

"It's completely different" you protest

"It's just a scope, it helps you see farther away" Leon states as the two of you start making your way to the top of the clock tower

"Nah the feel is different" you reply as the two of you make it to a switch. Leon flips the switch, a chain of events happens. Then Zealots burst through the door all the way down at the bottom, and the two of you start to make your way down. Halfway down the tower both of you come in contact with the zealots. You shoot them down then continue down the tower. Once you made it through the door and halfway down the bridge more Zealots surround the two of you.

"You get the back and I'll get the front" Leon says, you do as he says then the two of you advance into a room with some Zealots and two of the blind claw guys Leon was talking about. Leon holds his hand out to tell you to wait. He whispers the plan into your ear, your unsure about it but you go along with it anyway.

Almost in sinc the two of you shoot the closest zealot, the blind guys extend their claws and run at the two of you, when they get close enough you both step out of the way in the opposite direction of each other.

They both get their claws stuck in the door. You and Leon both put your shotguns to their backs. Shooting their weak spot, they stumble back in unison. The two of you run to the bell on each side of the room ringing them with your knives.

The blind men run to either side of the room and hit the bell with their claws, breaking the bell and getting their claws stuck in the wall. Another shotgun shot in the weak spot. The two get in position, they go to the other bell and ring it with their knives attracting the opposite guy. They run at the two of you, you both step out of the way. The claws get stuck in the wall, shotgun shot once more. This goes on for a while until they both drop dead. more Zealots come in, but they where to pretty easy. Advancing into the next room it's a hallway with a couple of gems in it.

You open the door to the next room and see Ashley on her knees with two blades up to her neck.

"Ashley!" You say, then Leon walks in behind you.

"Leon!" Ashley says completely ignoring you.

Your pov

We take a couple steps forward standing on top of a carpet.

"Mr. Kennedy, don't you know when it's time to throw in
the towel?" Salazar says, he presses a button on his chair.

"Shit!" Leon says as he pushes me forward off of the carpet. A trap door opens and Leon falls in.

"Leon!" I say surprised I realize the situation and turn back around falling to my knees at the edge, looking into the pit he just fell into. The two of us make eye contact as he's dangling from a wire from his belt, he holds up his hand to his face in a shushing manor with a big cheeky grin. I get the gist and let out a paind "nooo!"

Still smiling Leon pulls out his pistol and aims it at a cone thing on the wall

"Where is the satisfying sound of one's implement?" Salazar says with the opposite side of the cone thing to his ear, Leon shoots the cone thing on the wall.

"Ahh!" Salazar says surprised "how dare you! No more games! Kill him!" He yells like a temper tantrum. He looks at one of his body guards "Kill!" He screams. One of the body guards leaves. The other one walks over to me and grabs my shoulder and drags me away somewhere.