The Escape

No one's pov

"Shut up let's go" Ada says. You try to stand up but stumble a bit. You lean against the wall and let the blood flow return to your limbs. Once it returns you follow Ada. She leads you to her car and she tells you to get in the back seat. You do as she says. She gets up front and starts the car. She pulls out of the driveway and onto the road.

"Why are you doing this?" You ask.

"Jayden broke contract" Ada simply responds keeping her eyes on the road. After about an hour of driving she pulls into a truck stop. "Do you have any pregnancy cravings?" She asks looking at you. You don't respond looking down and your hands. "It's okay, you can tell me" she says kindly. You quietly tell her. "Okay" she simply responds. "while we're here you should go take a shower" she says. You look up at her and she gives you a soft smile.

"Really?" You ask and she nods her head.

"I need to get some gas" she explains "you might as well get a shower since they have some" she continues. You simply nod your head. After your shower you go back out to the car.  Ada was already sitting in the front seat and you climb in the back to see some of whatever craving you where having and a Gatorade. You tear up a bit before sitting down.

"Thank you Ada" you say buckling up

"Look this is the least I could do after being a dick to you" Ada explains starting the car.

"You weren't the dick, you were my saving grace" you explain opening your Gatorade. After a while of driving Ada gets a call. She answers not looking away from the road.

"Ada where the hell is she" Jayden asks over the phone.

"We're on the road" she responds calmly.

"Why the fuck are you on the road with her?" He asks angerly.

"You broke the contract" Ada simply responds.

"You said I could have more time" he states.

"You also broke the contract meaning I don't have to listen to you anymore" she responds before hanging up. She looks back in her rear view mirror to see you asleep in the back seat.

Finally making it back to the apartment complex Ada parks her car. She turns around and gently shakes your shoulder. You then jolt awake. You look up at Ada abs she gives you an akward smile.

"I didn't mean to scare you" she says. You sit up to see your apartment complex. You grab your trash and jump out of the car. Ada then follows. You go up to her and give her a hug. She was surprised at first but then returned it. You pull away and thank her again before going inside the building. She follows behind at a distance. You make it to the door of your apartment. You just turn the door nob and the door opens. This surprises you and you go inside. You slowly make it through your house that the floor had takeout boxes and alcohol bottles strewn around. You make it to the living room to see Leon flopped on the couch with a bottle on whiskey still in his hand. You noticed his little stringy beard and his overgrown hair. Before you could make your way to him he suddenly jolts awake. He looks around the room before laying his eyes on you. Once he sees you he falls off the couch.

"Y/n?" He asks before stumbling twoards you. He gets to you and cups your face in his hands. He starts to cry before pulling you into a tight hug. You stand there dazed for a moment before returning the hug. As you start to cry as well, you look at the front door to see Ada standing there again. You give her a silent thank you before she nods her head and leaves, closing the door. Leon stands there and just holds you for a while. Then he slowly pulls away. He looks you in the eyes before looking down at your baby bump. He gently places his hands on the bump. He then looks up at you as the baby kicks. You smile before Leon engulfs you into another hug with his head resting in the crook of your neck. Chris then walks into the apartment.

"Hey Leon I just got your text" he says before looking up. He sees Leon holding you. "Y/n?" He asks. Leon pulls away before looking at Chris.

"Yes it's Y/n" Leon says with a huge grin. Chris goes over to you and gives you a hug. He pulls away after a moment.

"You had us really worried there" he says. Then the two sit you down on the couch and ask you what happened. You explain to them what happened. After every sentence that came out of your mouth the two boys got increasingly mad. When you explained what Ada did Leon got confused.

"Wait, you're saying that she came over here to check on me?" He asks before you nod your head.

Jayden's pov

I can't belive she did that. When I got off the call with Ada I started making my way to that bitches apartment complex. I finally got there. I'm just gonna do the same thing that Ada did. What could be so hard. I make it up to the apartment and silently open the door.

No one's pov

Chris and Leon where talking to each other about what to do. When the two hear a thud. They look over to see you knocked out in the floor. They look behind the couch to see Jayden there holding a bat.

"Oh fuck" he says before running out of the apartment. Leon saw red, he ran out of the apartment as well. He tackled Jayden to the floor pinning him down. Leon just beats the absolute shit out of Jayden. Chris was checking on you. He sees that you had started bleeding from the back of your head.

"Shit" he says before grabbing a towel. He lays you down on the ground with your head resting on the towel. He goes outside to see Leon still beating the absolute shit out of Jayden. Jayden was passed out and Leon was still just wailing on him. Chris had to pull Leon off of him or he would've killed him.

"Chris what the hell are you doing?" Leon shouts angerly.

"Y/n is bleeding from the back of her head, you need to take her to the hospital Chris explains before letting go of Leon. Leon nods his head before running into the house where you where. "I'll stay here and keep an eye on this guy" Chris says as Leon walks back out of the apartment with you bridal style in his arms. As Leon is briskly walking, he stops by Jayden and gives him one last kick before briskly walking again. Chris then calls the police to get Jayden.