Whoops

After an seven hour flight you get off the plane to be greeted by Ashley hugging your neck.

"Now let's take you back to my house!" She exclaims dragging you by your hand like a child leading you somewhere.

When you get to her house you are greeted by her father. (There is no canon first name, so I'll call him Mason)

"There's my favorite niece!" He exclaims

"Uncle Mason, I'm your only niece" you giggle

"That's why your my favorite" he chuckled

"Cmon, let's get your stuff to the guest room!" Ashley exclaims, grabbing your hand, dragging you again. After you have a minute to breathe, you decide to call Leon.

"Hey sweetheart" he answers.

"Hey Leon, sorry for not calling you earlier, but my cousin has kept me occupied since I got here" you chuckle, sounding tired.

"It's no problem honey" he says with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry I have to go. I think my uncle is calling for me" you say.

"That's okay, love you" he replies.

"Love you too" you respond before hanging up.

Over the two weeks, you and Ashley had a great time. On the last day, you decided to wear some jeans, a black T-shirt, and an F/c hoodie.

You decide to say goodbye to Ashley after she gets out of school that day. So you roam around town for a little while. When she gets out of school, you meet up with her. You guys have a normal conversation and say your goodbyes. After you give each other a hug and you turn around to hear Ashley's muffled scream.

You turn back around almost instantly to see a strong looking man holding her, with one arm across her shoulders holding her to him. Also, with a cloth over her mouth and nose. You try to hit the guy, but someone grabs you putting a cloth over your mouth. As you try to scream, everything fades to black.

Later that day

Leon is waiting at the airport for you when he gets a call.

"Hello?" He asks into the phone.

"Leon, I need you to gear up now. My daughter has gone missing, and has been spotted someplace in Spain." The president says worried.

"Yes sir" Leon says into the phone, and the president hangs up. He sighs sadly, knowing that he won't be able to see you now. He goes home and writes you a note saying

Im sorry Y/n but I have to go on a sudden business trip and I don't know when I'll come back, again I am sorry

Love, Leon

He gears up and heads out.