Wedding Day

The day had finally come and it was a small function done at the park. The part of your family that was left came and Ashley was your best woman while Chris was Leon's best man. Your uncle walked you down the isle. Your dress was beautifully flowing as Leon's tux fit perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful and nothing went wrong. (Idk what else to write time skip ig)

(Poorly written smut warning if you wanna skip scroll till you see the emojis)

Leon is carrying you bridal style to your honeymoon suite he lays you down on your back on the bed with him hovering over you.

"Man I can't belive we're married" he says with a grin you smile back. Then his sweet smile turned into a smirk. He starts kissing your neck until he hit the top of your dress. He loosens his tie "baby would you help me with this?" Leon asks gently pulling at the collar of the dress. You giggle a bit before taking it off. Laying on the bed with Leon Hovering over you you start unbuttoning his shirt, you get it unbuttoned and he takes it off. You look at his well built frame

"I don't understand Leon" you say "you could do so much better, I'm-" before you could say anything else Leon smashes his lips onto yours.

"Don't ever say anything like that again" Leon says harshly you nod your head before he goes back to kissing you again down your collar bone stopping at your bra "No one is as beautiful as you" he says taking off your bra he starts kissing your boobs. He has one hand playing with your boob the other one goes down and starts playing with your clit. You gasp, Leon smirks and kisses you again on the mouth. The two of you start making out while Leon still plays with your clit. You moan into his kiss, Leon pulls away to go down to where his hand was. He pulls his hand away and started using his tongue. You moan, biting your lip to keep it quiet. Leon pulls away from your clit "honey don't try to be quiet" he says before going back to attacking your clit with his tongue. You start to feel a knot form in your abdomen.

"Leon I'm gonna-" but before you say anything the knot breaks you moan as your juices leak from you. Leon cleans you up with his tongue before he goes back to kiss you. You can taste yourself on his lips. You fumble with Leon's belt buckle, he noticed and takes his pants off for you You roll him over to where he's on the bottom and you go down to his bulging member and slowly taking it all in before you start bobbing your head. It touches the back of your throat as to look up at Leon. He's moaning and looking away a little with a bit of blush on his face. You smile and start moving faster.

"Fuck" Leon whispers. you can feel it twitch in your mouth before it bursts in the back of your throat. You take it out of your mouth then Leon pulls you up on the bed under him lining himself up to you "you ready" he asks you nod your head. He fully inserts it. You can feel it squeezing your walls as he slowly starts to move. It kinda hurt a bit, it slowly turns into pleasure you moan and Leon takes that as the sign to start speeding up. He speeds up quite a bit, you gasp at the sudden change. He smirks before holding your legs down by your thighs before speeding up some more. You could've sworn you saw stars. You feel a Familiar knot forming again.

"Leon" you was all your could get out before a loud moan came out when it broke. Leon rides it out before he comes shortly after. But instead of stopping he contenues. You contenue to moan as Leon contenues his fast pace. The knot forms for a third time. Your hips buckle this time grinding it Leon's pace starts getting a bit sloppy. The knot breaks as a loud moan let's through. Leon comes at the same time. But then his pace speed back up to be the fastest of the whole time. You grip the bed sheets moaning, saying Leon's name, grinding him and again the knot comes back and let's free very quickly. As Leon's trying to finish the knot forms and breaks at least two more times before he finishes for the last time. Pulling out he lays next to you.

(Hey its good yall👍👍❤❤🌷🌷🌸🌸🌈🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜💕💕)

The two of you lay there next to each other covered up with just the sheet.