The Call

After the honeymoon you and Leon spend time together trying for a baby for about a week until Leon was called away for a mission.

You were sitting on the couch reading before you get a call. You answer with a hello.

"Mrs. Kennedy I never revived a call from you" the man from your honeymoon replies.

"I will not be accepting the position" you simply respond.

"I'll get you to work here no matter the circumstances" the man says eerily over the phone.

"No sir I will not be accepting the position" you say before hanging up. You sigh before calling your uncle.

"Hello?" He asks from the other side

"Uncle Mason I think we need to talk" you say

"Yes?" He asks

"Your guy who recruits for the segment that Leon works for won't leave me alone and just threatened me to join, after I had already declined his offer" you explain. Your uncle makes an understanding noise

"I understand" he says "he's a new hire, he clearly doesn't know how it works around here" he contenues. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention, love you" he says before hanging up. As you go back to reading your book you start to feel nauseous. You close your book and Stand up before walking to the bathroom. You stand in the bathroom for a minute and don't throw up so you decide it's about time to take a pregnancy test. So you take the test and leave it on the bathroom sink. While it develops you make yourself a cup of tea. While your tea is brewing Chris walks in.

"Oh hey Chris" you say from the kitchen

"Do you care if I use your bathroom?" Chris asks

"You know I don't" you say holding your cup of tea. After Chris used the bathroom he noticed your pregnancy test on the sink. He washed his hands and opens the bathroom door.

"Hey uh Y/n?" Chris asked with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Yeah?" You ask back in response.

"Is this your pregnancy test in here?" He asks

"Yeah it is" you respond before taking a sip of your tea.

"Well its um positive" Chris says. You choke on your tea a bit.

"Really?" You ask excited before walking into the bathroom. You look at the pregnancy test and indeed it was positive. You start to rejoice, but while your rejoicing you get another call so you answer it.

"Hello?" You ask

"You bitch" was the only thing that was returned

"Who is this?" You ask looking at Chris who looks equally confused.

"You know who I am you skank, you just got me fired. You're gonna pay for this" he says

"Look I just informed him that you where harassing me, so I don't see anything wrong with it" you explain. In response the man starts screaming at you through the phone. You pull the phone away from your ear. Chris looks irritated and he holds out his hand for you to give him your phone. You hand him your phone and he puts it up to his ear.

"Listen bud I don't know who you are or what you did, but what I do know is that you're not gonna talk to Y/n like that" Chris says sternly

"That bitch got me fired, you son of a whore let me talk to her again" the man over the phone says. Chris pulls the the phone away from his ear and angerly hangs up the phone. He hands you the phone

"Are you okay?" You ask, Chris sighs

"He called me a son of a whore, which is funny because I'm an orphan" he says resting his hand on his hip.

"Oh I um" you say thinking about what to say next "do you want a cup of tea?" You ask

"No thanks, I got to get to the store, Claire sent me out to go get groceries but I just popped by to check on you and take a piss" Chris responds walking to the door. "Hey while I'm out do you need anything from the store?" He asks standing next to the door. You check the fridge and hand him a 10

"I just need a carton of eggs" you say in return. Chris nods before walking out the door. You go back to reading your book on the couch before you get another call. You groan and look at your phone to see that it was Leon calling. You happily answer the phone with a hello.

"Hey baby how's it going?" Leon asks

"It's been going pretty good, all except for that recruiter guy trying to threaten me, then getting fired only to call me again and barade me." You explain

"That guy's a nut job" Leon says. A helicopter was heard in the background "I should be home in a couple of hours" he contenues.

"Oh Leon!" You say catching his attention "I'm pregnant!" You say excitedly

"Congrats baby I'm so excited" he says before the helicopter noises get louder "I'm gonna have to let you go baby we're about to head out" you say an okay as a response "love you baby" he says

"Love you too" you say before Leon hangs up. You hear the front door open "oh Chris did you forget something?" You ask hearing the sound of heels instead of Chris's shoes that he normally wears. You turn around to see a familiar looking woman. "Your not Chr-" was all you could get out before she swings something at you, hitting the back of your head. Evidently knocking you out.