Great Times

You wake up in a room alone with Ashley. She's still knocked out. You get up and look around. You try to open the door, but it's locked. After a while, Ashley wakes up, and you rush over to her.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" You ask in a worried tone, checking her to make sure that she's not hurt at all.

"I'm fine" she simply says, standing up. "Where are we?" she asks.

"I-I don't know" you reply. You go over to a corner behind two barrels and curl up into a ball, leaning against the wall. "But I know we're gonna die here" you sigh.

"Stop being pessimistic" Ashley says, walking over to the door and tries to open it.

"I already tried. It's locked" you say. You start to think to yourself out loud.
"Oh shit" you mumble under your breath. "I'll never be able to see Leon again" you whisper tearing up. "He's probably waiting at the airport right now wondering 'hey where's Y/n'? but she's stuck in a random ass broom closet right now!" You say now full on crying "I'm here and he has no clue, what if he thinks I'm dead?" you ask leaning the back of your head on the wall.

"Hey Y/n are you okay?" Ashley asks with a worried tone

"No I'm not okay, we're probably gonna be forgotten" you stop for a moment. "Like 'oh what happened to the president's daughter and the fat cow of a cousin?'" you say

"Y/n! Don't say that about yourself" Ashley says crouching down to your level.

"It's true" you simply reply. You feel like your about to have a panic attack.

"Ugh your impossible!" Ashley yells before standing up and storming across the room. You feel yourself starting to fall over the edge. You start to hyperventilate as you hide your face in your hands tring to calm yourself down. After a minute your vision goes blurry as all sounds start to muffle out. Ashley walks over to you to try and calm you down but it didn't work. She goes away and after a while of that happening.

You hear a muffled new voice it sounded oddly familiar. You feel two strong arms wrap around you, then the person starts to rock you back and forth telling you that everything's gonna be okay. You finally calm down enough to see who the person is.

"L-Leon?" You ask looking at him. He looks down at you. "Leon!" You say with it finnaly clicking in your head before hugging his neck with your head in the crook of it. "I thought I would never see you again" you whisper.

"Well here I am" he says chuckling a little bit. "You wanna get out of here?" He asks, you nod your head.

He leads you and Ashley out of the room to a ladder. Leon jumps and catches Ashley. He holds his arms out to catch you.

"C'mon Y/n jump" he says in a sweet voice

"No, I'm too heavy" you say, starting to climb down the oh ladder.

"Jump, I'll catch you" he says, but you shake your head no and continue to climb down the ladder.

"Oh c'mon, I'll catch you" he says with a patient smile.

"Fine" you sigh, letting go of the bars of the ladder. He catches you and holds you close. You can hear his heartbeat. He sits you down, and you hug him

"This all feels like a bad dream" you sigh.

"I know" Leon says, patting your back. "We should get going though" he continues. You nod your head before the three of you make your way to the center of the church to be greeted by a mysterious cloakced figure.