Thunder

"I'll take the girls" the mysterious figure says with a booming voice.

"Who are you?" Leon asks, pulling you and Ashley behind him.

"If you must know, my name is Osmund Saddler, the master of this fine religious community" he explains.

"What do you want?" Leon asks.

"To demonstrate to the whole world, our astounding power, of course. No longer will the United States think they can police the world forever. So we kidnapped the President's daughter and his niece in order to give them our power and then send them back" Saddler explains

"No" Ashley says under her breath. She touches the side of her neck "Leon I think they shot something in my neck" she says. Leon turns to Ashley, and then you, you nod your head.

"We just gave them a little gift, including the little  one." Saddler says

"Little one?" The three of you ask yourselves

"Oh, there's going to be one hell of a party when they return home to their loving family's" he says, laughing. "But before that, I thought I might bargain with the President for some donations. Believe it or not, it takes quite a lot of money to keep this church up and running." He continues.

"Faith and money will lead you nowhere, Saddler," Leon replies harshly.

"Oh, I believe I forgot to tell you that we gave you the same gift" Saddler replies.

"When I was unconscious" Leon mumbles to himself.

"Oh, I truly hope you like our small but special contributions. When the eggs hatch, you'll become my puppets. Involuntarily, you'll do as I say. I'll have total control over your minds. Don't you think this is a revolutionary way to propagate one's faith?" Saddler explains.

"Sounds more like an alien invasion if you ask me" Leon spits at Saddler. The doors of the church burst open to reveal two Zealots with crossbows. Leon grabs both yours and Ashley's wrists. He pulls the two of you to the side. The Zealots shoot but miss as the three of you jump through a window into a side shed.

"You guys okay?" He asks, you nod your head.

"Leon, what's going to happen to us?" Ashley asks.

"Don't worry, we got into this mess we can get out of it" Leon says, reassuring Ashley. You all stand up as he gets a call from Hunnigan.

"Leon, I've got more information on the unknown person that got kidnapped along with Ashley" she says as Leon nods a little irritated. "She is the president's niece. Her name is Y/n L/n. She has H/c hair, and she dates someone also named Leon. " she pauses for a moment."S... Kennedy" she continues.

"Wow, yes, thank you. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for her." Leon replies sarcastically while walking around the small shed grabbing ammo and what-not.

"Alright then, Mr. Smart-Ass" she says before hanging up. Leon then opens the door, and the three of you walk out. You three start heading towards the cemetery as a loud crash of thunder booms throughout the area. You freeze in your tracks.

"Shit" Leon says, turning around. "It's okay. There's no need to be scared he says, grabbing your shoulders.

"For Pete's sake" Ashley says irritated "your not four" she groans

"I wouldn't blame her from what she's been through" Leon says.

"That doesn't explain anything. She's just being a big baby" Ashley says, grabbing your wrist and pulling you forward. "Leon shoot those barrels" Ashley says, pointing at some barrels in a cart. Leon shoots the cart, and it makes a path for you all to run.

Another thunder crash sounds all throughout the sky, causing you to flinch slightly.

"Oh, just shut up" Ashley spits, Leon just leads the way, not knowing how to handle the situation. As you all walk into the door of a coliseum, Ashley just throws you down. You land on your hands and knees.

"Hey, we're not gonna be doing that here" Leon says, sounding mad.

"She was acting like a baby" Ashley retaliates, irritated.

"I dont care how she was acting. You're not gonna throw her around like that" he states angrly. Ashley nods her head before You all walk through a grave into a tunnel where Leon talks to a man in a black robe. The man says something about ten medallions. Leon turns to you.

"Have they taught you how to shoot in the academy yet?" He asks, you nod your head. "Here" he hands you, his handgun, before he takes a gun from the man. You hold the gun and a box of ammo in your hoodie pocket.

You all run through the tunnel into a house. You all exit the house into a village. One of the locals yells something in Spanish as the whole town runs at you three. Leon leads you guys into a watch tower. He tells you two to wait as he jumps down. Shakily holding your handgun, you shoot down a couple of people from the tower. After all of the villagers were gone, he called you two down. You climb down all the way this time against Leon's protest.

"C'mon Ashley" you say, holding out your arms, signaling for you to catch her.

"No" Ashley responds.

"What?" You ask, surprised.

"I'm not jumping into your arms" Ashley states.

"Why?" You ask, confused.

"Your a girl, girls are weak and I don't want to die if you drop me" she explains. You are shocked that Ashley said that.

"I can easily benchpress your weight" you reply, irritated.

"Oh really?" Ashley asks sarcastically.

"Yeah" you respond

"Then why are you still fat?" She spits in a slow way. You lower your hands silently and walk off. Leon runs after you and leaves ashly to climb down the ladder herself.

"Y/n?" He says, walking into the house you went into, Ashley stays by the door for obvious reasons.

He goes up the stairs and sees you looking out the window.

"There you are" he says, going over to you with a soft smile.

"She's right" you reply looking down at your hands.

"What?" He asks, his smile slowly drops.

"I'm fat and weak" you say, trying not to tear up.

"No!" he simply replies with a stern voice."You are the most strong person I know, and you aren't fat Ashley's just jealous of you" he continues. You turn around, and he hugs you tight.

"There's not anything to be jealous about" you say into his chest.

"There's so many things to be jealous about, your eyes, your laugh, your smile, your sexy figure, your gorgeous hair, the list is endless darling" Leon says

"Okay" you chuckle

"It's true baby" Leon replies making you look him in the eyes.

"I hear you" you giggle "but I don't think i believe you" whisper quietly so Leon wouldn't hear you

"Let's get the fuck out of here" Leon says, pulling away from the hug.

"Hell yeah" You respond.

You both leave the house where Ashley was impatiently waiting.

"You done being a drama queen?" she asks, you sigh and nod your head in response.

"Let go then" she says crossing her arms.

The three of you walk down a path to a big door and go through.