Getting Ready To Move

The next morning you woke up before Leon. You lay there for a minute just embracing the moment. But then you realized you needed to pee. Trying to wiggle out of Leon's grasp you were unsuccessful. Sighing and roll over a little bit.

"Leon" you whisper. You get a tired hum in response.

"I need to go pee" you respond.

"Can you just hold it and let us stay here a bit longer?" Leon asks.

"No I can't hold it, let me go please" you reply. Leon reluctantly let you go. You go to the bathroom before coming back to see Leon sitting on the side of the bed. He looked like he was lost in thought. "I'm sorry I woke you up honey" you say sitting next to him.

"No its okay, I don't want you pissing the bed" Leon replies yawning. "We need to call a realtor today" Leon contenues.

"First let's have breakfast" you say standing up. As you leave the room Leon follows. You look in the fridge to see barely anything. "Are these the eggs I had Chris buy almost eight months ago?" You ask looking at Leon. Leon awkwardly nods his head while scratching the back of it. "It's okay, we'll just get some new eggs when we move into the new house" you reply with a smile. You drag a trash can near the fridge and start to clean out the bad food. Leon pulls a chair over to you.

"Here, if you're gonna do that at least sit down" he says. You smile at him before sitting down in the chair. You make him bend down to you in the chair and kiss him on the cheek. He stands back up to his normal height and walks over to the sink that was full of dirty dishes. He starts doing the dishes while you are cleaning out the fridge.

Once both of you where done cleaning Leon decides to take a shower. You start to make breakfast with whatever was still good on the fridge. When you got done making breakfast Leon was still in the shower. So you decided to pick up the living room while you waited. You had bent over to pick something up. You had realized that that was probably a bad idea because you're back was in an immense amount of pain and you could barely move.

"Oh shit" you say grabbing the thing you were trying pick up. Holding a hand on your back as you slowly come back up. Leon came out of the bathroom mid you struggling to stand back up straight.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He asks worried. He helps you straighten yourself back out.

"I guess I can't bend down" you chuckle. Leon sighs relived, you noticed his freshly shaven face. "Did you clean yourself up for me pretty boy?" You joke patting your hand on the side of Leon's face before walking off to the kitchen.

"You know I did" he jokes with smile following you. The two of you sit down and start eating. After a minute you look up at Leon who was just looking at you. You watch him for a moment and notice that he seems lost in thought. He continues to look at you as you notice tears forming in his eyes.

"Leon you okay?" You ask worried. He snaps out of it and wipes his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine" he sniffles a bit.

"Hey, what's wrong" you ask in a soft voice standing up. You walk over to him, he assures you that it's fine. You pull him into an embrace with his head resting on your chest. You could feel him loosen up before he hugs you back being careful of the baby bump.

"I" he pauses for a moment "when you got kidnapped, I had felt like I was the world's worst husband for just letting that happen and not being able to do anything about it" he explains. You make a hum in response. "I just feel like I'm gonna be a worse dad" he continues. You pull away and pull a chair over so you'd sit right across from Leon. You hold his hands and he looks at you.

"Why do you think that?" You ask.

"I'm away for missions all the time, I'm worried they won't even know who I am" he replies looking down at his hands being held by yours.

"Leon" you say in a low voice, he looks up at you. "My biological father is a good for nothing asshole who left my mom when I was like six" you explain "He never once paid child support" you continue. "I mean if you where ever to leave me I feel like you'd at least pay child support" you chuckle.

"Y/n you know I'd never leave you" Leon responds, you let go off his hands.

"Hey if that says anything that means you're already not the world's worst dad" you say standing up and walking back to your seat you were already sitting at, moving the other chair back in the process. You sit back down and Leon flashes you a smile.

"Thanks Y/n" he says before taking a bite of his food. When the two of you got done eating the two went to your room. "We're gonna need boxes before we start packing anything" Leon explains. You nod your head before sighing.

"Leon I'm sorry I can't help you much" you apologize. Leon pulls you into an embrase.

"There's no need to apologize honey" Leon replies. "If I need any help I'd just call Chris" he continues. The baby starts to kick and kicks Leon. He starts to laugh, you smile as you rest your head on his chest. Leon pulls away and looks around the room. "I'll call Chris" he states with a chuckle.