No More Heartache.

HER.

     Scratch what I said about it being the best sleep I've had in a long time. My faking it until I make it method of going to sleep didn't work because my eyes were restless. I found myself staring off into the darkness of my room multiple times because I'd open them after faking my sleep for a minute, which turned into two, which turn into ten and thirty and so long that I was completely awake.

     My breathing never leveled off, my heart was dead-set on pounding in my ribcage, matching the pulsing of my clit in my overly aroused stage. The sheets were sticking to me, my body was letting off so much horny heat, I felt like a werewolf after coming in contact with their mate and not having a crazy, fiendish animalistic toss around in the woods. I was so hot that I couldn't cuddle Carson anymore. I rolled off of him, turning so that my back was facing him and kicked off the sheets of the bed, getting upset. And there was this wetness that I believe was his precum being smeared across my lower back with every shift from his body.

I'm sure it was probably three in the morning by now. With the summer hours, we were getting dangerously close to the sunrise, and once my eyes see the light, I'm up for the rest of the day.

     So I was faced with a predicament because I believe Carson was actually asleep. Probably the drive with his friends over here tired him out a lot more than he thought. I scoff aloud, then cover my mouth, not wanting to wake him if he was truly sleepy. Maybe I should've let him sway me to 'fuck like idiots' like he said. I shift my legs, letting out a soft whimper at the wetness of my thighs, how it felt so cool on my skin, while my body was the exact opposite. Okay, I can either masturbate myself to heaven (or hell) or I could wake Carson up and beg him to douse the flames of my raging hormones.

     I turn my neck to glance Carson, watching his chest slowly fill with air and push it back out with a pout on my face. Then, I angrily put my face back on the pillows still facing away from him. A baty session it shall be, then. I roll my eyes at my next choices: fingers or dildo? Dildo requires removing myself from the bed, which could be good because I'd have a moment of cool air hitting me, though it could also be bad because the breeze hitting between my wet freaking pussy could undo me enough to make me fall on my knees in orgasm on the spot—I was so, so turned on, I felt my nipples stiff as hell underneath my tank top. Okay, I finally made up my mind enough to gather the courage to get out of bed.

     As soon as I rise from the mattress, set on finding my Sperodick dildo present from my favorite man on Earth, familiar, rough fingers clasp around my wrist, pulling me right back down into the heated spot I was laying in. I turn over, and meet his dark eyes, he rubs his face frustratedly. "You can use me. I'm right here," he grumbles, his voice gravelly from not being used for a few hours, and it made my stomach churn. Use me. The butterflies. "On your back."

     "Huh?" The h sound cut through the air hard when his sudden words shocked me.

     "Get on your fucking back," he rushes the words out quickly, the syllables running into each other. The sheets are halfway tossed into the air on his side, the abruptness scaring me enough to pull the blankets over my body. He marched to the bathroom, his erected dick swaying, his walk more like a waddle as if the appendage was too heavy to carry. I heard as he blindly tapped the counter, and my lips trembled when the little crinkling of foil reached my ears.

Jesus, I beg of you. Please let me make it out of here alive.

It all happened in one blur. He snatched the sheets off of me, then ripped one of the squares from the line. Put the magnum up to his teeth to rip the package open and rolled it onto himself while getting on the bed, dipping the mattress with his knee before lifting his other, now on his knees above me. "Carson..." I was scared. Hot all over, but terrified.