The Real MVP.

HER.

Four months after having a set of gorgeous twin boys, where would you think I'd be?

     I'll give you a hint: the smell is a mix between vanilla and pumpkin spice. There's a heck of a lot of leather, and some red neon lighting up the walls to give a welcoming, but badass vibe. No, it's not Carson and I's kinky addition to our home because it doesn't exist, though we're trying so hard to convince him. "I'm not patient enough, baby." Yeah, he's definitely not patient enough because when he said it to me, his words had that hint of agitation, the extra enunciation of the vowel in not.

     The bells resting on the glass of the door jingle when it closes shut. Vinny takes a seat on a leather chair, and I take a seat on his lap, and wink at Isaiah when he gives me a dirty look. "Watch out, Isaiah. I think I'm getting closer to raising him up in these jeans."

     "You wish," he rolls his eyes.

     "How's your bottom?" I smirk, loving the way his cheeks blush every time I ask. He swipes his hair out of his face, and allows the faint buzzing in the background to fill the silence between us.

     "Can you stop embarrassing my boyfriend?" Vincent pokes my side, causing me to giggle. He smiles as he brings both his hands up to my sides, digging his fingers lightly enough to make me squirm in his lap and laugh out loud.

     I stand up just as a guy tatted from the neck down greets us in the front, a teasing grin on his lips. "Wow, your laugh is almost as beautiful as you." I catch eyes with Isaiah who gives me a knowing look. I wish Carson was here so I could see the look of his face and hear his jealous response to the guy. He hands me a clipboard. "Here to get some work done?"

     "Yes," I take the clear blue, plastic clipboard from him and skim over the papers. "It's my first time." Vinny and Isaiah figured it would be something that Carson would want to be here with me to see and offered to babysit the boys, but Carson took it as a time for his weekend with the boys. The boys not only being ours, Colton and Cayden, but Ryker, Hunter, and Caleb.

Why Caleb? Right, that's what I've been asking, too. Caleb decided to take a gap year before figuring out if he wants to go to college, or work at his dad's club and do college later. So, he's decided to get out of the parent's nest for a little while and come stay with us. My life, as usual, is filled with boys. Everywhere I turn. Boys. Isaiah and Vincent. Boys. Ryker. Boys. Hunter. Boys. Caleb. Boys, my boys. Carson, Cayden, Colton. Boys are really freaking overrated.

I think I got off track. Where would I be four months later? Yeah, a tattoo parlor with my best friends. I sign my life away on those black and white papers, and then my tattoo artist gives me a blinding white smile. "Let's do some sketching."

We all ended up next to each other in chairs lined with thick plastic that reminds me of the plastic they put mattress comforters in. Isaiah was on his stomach on my left while Vincent was man-spreading on my right. I think they are getting matching tattoos, but they haven't told me the design because they want to see my raw reaction. If that doesn't make you nervous, I'm not sure what does.

They, of course, know what I'm getting inked onto my body forever because I've been blabbing about it to everyone including Carson all week. Carson's tattoos that I'm most obsessed with are the tattoos that symbolize his family. Specifically, the four hearts behind his ear. I just about melted into a puddle of love on the floor when he showed me the fourth he got for me a while back. "Because I love you, Sweetheart," he had said to me. To anyone else, it wouldn't have meant much, but for us to have bonded the way we did...it meant everything to me.