Hello...again.

Hey people ☺️

This was recently deleted, but I shall republish it (Yay!) because I do love these two, even though I only have about nine chapters written already. Other stories that I've completed:

The Player in Him (my God that book was a mess)

Finally Forever His (More like Finally Forever Finished—you like that? Not as much as a mess as the first book was, though). I'm content with how it turned out :)

And now,

Storm, Meet Raine.

I had this other book that I was writing and I decided that I didn't really like the way I was going, so I deleted it within a month of me creating it.

This book, however, I plan to keep (I promise this time) and do my best with carrying through Carson Speros and Raine Carter's story.

I'm trying it because I believe that I've improved as a writer, and I'm starting to come into myself as a writer and I'm learning how to find a balance between interesting and immature.

I want something that has character, has depth, but won't stress me out or bore me to death because I'm trying to sound like fucking Shakespeare.

Whatever.

I'm just trying to see where this goes.

I'm trying to see where a lot of things go actually (pray for me because there's this guy I'm going to talk to. I've had enough of our little stare downs and someone has to grow some balls).

Update: As of June 2019, I've talked to him and we have gotten NOWHERE. Lol, keep praying—I have his digits.

I got off topic.

Don't shoot.

And enjoy my book, lovelies.
___