Trust Me.

HER.

     Having two bodyguards feels amazing.

     We stroll through the lobby of the hotel. Carson is on my left, his arm around my waist while Ryker is on my right, his arm around my shoulder with the brightest smile on his face. I look at his teeth, still in awe. "When did you take out your grill?"

"When I went to Kennedy's house." His smile becomes wider at the thought of her. Carson rolls his eyes after I nudge tauntingly him with my hip. We enter into a dimly lit bar, multiple flat screen TVs showing a football game. Most of the boys have dived into their own adventures for the night, including Carson's side chick, Hunter, who was heartbroken that he was ditching him for his main chick, Ryker, tonight.

     "What did you do there?" I smirk, already knowing what happened because yesterday, Kennedy texted me this:

Kennedy (Twin 1): DONT TELL MY BROTHER! Ryker asked me out (in the middle of seggs) and I was going to say no, but I accidentally said (screamed) yes because he manipulated me with his dick

Kennedy (Twin 1): I know I know, tmi. We just met I know but I wanted to you to see that you're apart of the family now...

Kennedy (Twin 1): how are you btw :) <3

     "Shut up, Raine," he squeezes his arm around me tighter before releasing me entirely.

     I lean into Carson more, inhaling his delicious, musky scent before mumbling, "I like that you smell nice."

     He kisses my forehead as a way of saying thanks. The small bar only has us three in there, which I'm not surprised. I'm sure everyone would rather go out to an actual bar or something than utilize the hotel in the middle of the night. The black, marble floors contrast with the white marble in the lobby, but nevertheless it's what lured us in, our feet taking us to the leather, bucket seat bar stools. I sit in between the boys, Ryker leaning closer to me as a protector, while Carson just leans in to be nearer to me.

     His hands slip around me to caress my side. Ryker taps the silver bell sitting on the countertop, and not too long later, a guy comes from around the back, tying an apron around his waist. "How are you guys doing tonight?"

"Could be better," he shrugged, both Carson and I nodding in agreement. Tonight pretty much sucked, but a good loss was a humbling experience.

I begin to squirm under his caressing, feeling ticklish. He smirks.

"Nothing a little alcohol can't fix, right?" The sound of running water piques my attention, and I gather that he is washing his hands, watching him arms move back and forth from across the counter.

"Amen to that," I giggle, earning a pinch to my side. I flinch, smacking his hand away.

"What can I get for you then," the bartender's eyes focus on me, and they widen a bit before he looks down, getting a towel to dry his hands off, "pretty girl?" he mumbles the rest of his sentence, though we all heard it. I blush. Carson pinches me again.

"Give us a second please." He nods his head at me before turning around to make sure everything was in order. I glare at Carson, though his dark eyes are doing the same to me. What are usually grey are almost black in the dim lighting, sort of scaring me. "Quit pinching me."

"Quit fucking flirting with him."

"Oh my God, I hate couples," Ryker groans.

We both ignore him. "I'm not flirting with him all he did was compliment me!" He says nothing in return, just looking at me hotly. I grumble under my breath before closing my eyes to let it go. "If I asked you to drink with me what would you say?"