Fun and Games...For Now.

Give me your thoughts.
___

HER.

"Excuse me," some finger poked my shoulder lightly.

I groaned, my eyes felt like they were glued together, and my neck felt stiff.

"Yo...?" The finger poke me again, this time a little harder and I jolt awake, my eyes snapping open. My hands fly up to rub the sleep out of them.

Then out of annoyance, I blindly jab my finger into the direction of the voice. They yelp, and I hear the thud of somebody's body hitting the ground.

My eyes opened fully, and I gasped at the girl who was looking at me like I was a lunatic, her hoodie fell over her head as she got up, and her hands were clutching her nose, her eyes wide as saucers.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She whisper yells, carefully dabbing at her nose, I'm assuming to make sure it isn't bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I whisper yell back, furiously rolling up the blankets that were on me and tucking them under my arm. "Did you not read my sticky note?"

I placed another one on a book that I took from a shelf and sat the book a few feet in front of me. It said Do not disturb. I will bite.

"Yeah, I read your stupid sticky note, you animal!" She yelled right back, her voice was still a whisper though. "I was letting you know that the first bell rang. Class starts in two minutes."

That got me out of the chair faster then you could say the word woo. "Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I whisper yell back to the girl in the hoodie that said:

DEEP
ROUGH
HARD.

     "Because I was knocked out, too!" She yells back at me, stuffing her hands in her hoodie pocket. The final bell rings, successfully drawing out frustrated groans from the both of us.

     "Dude," I snatch my pillow up, and I stalk toward the front of the library, signing out and thankfully, my suitcases were still there. I stuff my blankets and pillow in one of them before yanking up the handles and leaving.

     I close my eyes to try and remember if I have classes today as I stood in the middle of the hallway that connects the library to the rest of the school. "What day is today?" I mumble to myself, but nearly jump out of my skin when someone answers for me.

     "Monday." Hoodie Girl pops up beside me. "I have economics this morning. With Chute."

     And the lightbulb in my head flashes. I have economics this morning, too. With Chute. I stomp my foot on the floor like a little kid. "Why are you following me?"

     "You're late," she shrugs like that's a valid reason why she's following me. "I need somebody to walk in with. Now, as the great Dora said, Vámonos, let's go!"

     She skips off in front of me, giving me a good look at the back of her hoodie.

That's how I like it,
Master.

Kinky.

     I throw my head back and sigh before trudging behind her, whimpering at the fact that I didn't get to brush my teeth. And I'm still in my pajamas.