Help Me.

HIM.

     "So my mom said it's important to talk about our parent roles and expectations so that when the babies come, we aren't upset at each other or confused about what we can handle." The words leaving my girlfriend's mouth sort of went through one of my ears and out the other because my eyes were glued to her wet lips. And it wasn't because I was focusing too hard on her words to successfully process them. See, we established this thing: every now and then we'll have a serious talk with each other while sitting in a bath full of bubbles, and I'll feed her various fruits. One rule, is that the strawberries have to be there. There can be other fruits, but the strawberries...

     They better be on the table. Or my head was going to get it. She never did clarify which head would be getting whatever the hell 'it' was, but I don't think I want to find out, so the strawberries will never miss a bath date. That's beside the point.

     A water droplet fell from her lips with the movement of them as she spoke to me, and it made my dick stir because I thought of my semen dripping from her lips after I blow a load right between them.

     So, of course, I zoned out. And my body jolted when she snapped her fingers in front of my face to catch my attention. Some water splattered on the tiled floor from my sudden movement. Whoops. "Baby, you're not listening to me." She pouts, puckering her cute little lips and giving me a half-hearted glare. I love how she can't stay mad at me anymore. It hurts her poor, emotional heart too much. I apologize, and she softly repeats what she said.

"Right, so obviously you'll be the mom. I'll be the dad," I pick up a blackberry, and eat it for myself, missing the way her body arched toward me, her lips slightly parted because she expected me to feed her next. She frowns and then leans back, watching me enjoy the slight bitterness melt in my mouth with each chew. Some of the dark red juice make a trail down my fingers so I poke her lip with my index finger and thumb, seeking entrance. She seems happy enough sucking off the leftover juices, so it made me feel less bad for indulging for myself.

     "If you want to be called mommy and breastfeed, that's perfectly okay with me. We can find some pills for you." She giggles before opening her mouth when I pick up another blackberry. I carefully place it into her waiting mouth, and she suckles my fingers after, cleaning me up.

     "Let's not." I roll my eyes. Breastfeeding. "So you're okay with breastfeeding?"

     She sighs, cupping her breasts beneath the bubbles. She looks down on them as she tells me, "Yeah. I'm pregnant, right? Might as well do it all. Since I'm twenty two, they won't turn into dry squash, right? How am I going to keep you with me? You like my 38s, remember?" She shimmies a bit in the water, the bubbles frothing her pretty tits. Yeah, I definitely like them.

     I feed her another strawberry. "Maybe you should ask the titty doctor or something?"

     She shakes her head at me, and moves herself closer to me, planting her ass right on my dick, and pressing her breasts against my chest, her stomach touching mine. She gives me a light kiss on the lips, so light that I was leaning forward for more. More, she denied. For now. "We can't have sex where there is water, Carson. You're going to kill us all."

     "You're right. So why don't you get off my hard as fuck dick and let us finish talking so I can pound you into the floor?" I suggest against her lips. She jerks back and gasps.

     "The floor?"

     "Ass up, baby. As primal as it gets."

      She bubbles in laughter before snapping her fingers at me. "Focus. Parenting 101."