annoyed

"Fuckin' hell, Y/N." Billie cursed with an annoyed groan, pausing her fingers on the piano keys. The loud music that had suddenly erupted from their kitchen made Billie lose the small rhythm she had going that could have possibly turned into a song. But no, Y/N had to ruin that even after she promised to be quiet.

The never ending chant of the words 'Chug, chug, chug!' drove Billie absolutely insane. All she wanted to do was create some music. She even told Y/N this! With a frustrated huff, Billie slammed her fingertips against the piano situated in the living room to create a loud sound that signified her annoyance.

Billie walked into the kitchen where Y/N's party took place. There she found her girlfriend pouring a bottle of alcohol into someone's mouth while the crowd screamed words of encouragement.

"Hey, babe!" Y/N noticed Billie's presence immediately and greeted her, not stopping her actions of pouring the bottle.

"Can i talk to you for a sec?" Billie asked coolly, putting her hands into her pockets. Her expression showed that she was not at all impressed and Y/N knew she was in trouble. Much to everybody's disappointment, Y/N set the bottle down and excused herself. She followed Billie's lead up the stairs and into their large bedroom where Billie shut the door.

"Everything okay, Bil?" Y/N asked, taking a seat on the edge of their bed. Billie kept standing though, hands still in her pockets. She didn't say a word, letting Y/N hear the music that could still clearly be heard from the kitchen downstairs.

"Do you hear how loud that is?" Billie asked, arching her eyebrow. "And that's just up here. Imagine how loud it is when i'm in the living room trying to make music."

"It's not even that loud, Billie." Y/N responded, rolling her eyes subtly but Billie noticed.

"Rolling your eyes now? Glad you think this is funny. I have a job to do." Billie narrowed her eyes at her girlfriend.

"I didn't laugh." Y/N answered the girl, keeping a straight face.

"You promised to keep quiet, Y/N. You said there was only gonna be a few people, there's a whole crowd of people out there! Some i haven't even met!"

"Can't i have fun too?" Y/N was getting annoyed now.

"You literally have parties all the fucking time! The music is always blaring, you're always getting drunk or high, you're always noisy but you never, never, care about me!"

"How dare you say that?!" Y/N rose from the bed. "I do care about you!"

"Not when you're partying. All you wanna do is be with your friends. All i wanna do is make music without you ruining that for me!" Billie's arms extended out in front of her to keep Y/N from coming closer. The other girl was hurt by this and her hard features immediately softened.

"Billie, baby, i'm sorry." Y/N apologised, reaching to grab her girlfriend's hand. Billie allowed her which prompted Y/N to take a step closer and closer until her body was pressed against Billie's in a bone crushing hug. Billie's arms wrapped around Y/N's waist while the girl flung her own arms around Billie's neck, playing with the hair that lay there.

"It's fine, I suppose." Billie said quietly, her voice almost a whisper. She leaned her head against Y/N's. "Just turn it down a little?"

Y/N nodded at the suggestion before pulling back to look Billie in the eye and giving her own suggestion. "How about I end the party, shoo everyone out and you can play some music for me?"

"Sounds perfect." Billie smiled, leaning down to press her lips quickly against Y/N's for a kiss.

"You're perfect."

"Oh, shush."