lost phone

Ebony's POV

I was currently walking along the large streets of somewhere i didn't know. I was going to just get a taxi home, i knew it would cost a lot. It was about an hour drive back.

Today was the best day of my life. I got to see Billie Eilish perform and then meet her afterwards! It was only for a few moments but it was so worth all the money. The love of my life, the reason i'm gay. Her hugs are the best.

So deep in thought, i wasn't paying attention to where i was walking to until i bumped into someone.

"Oof." The young girl dropped her phone from her hands and it slapped the pavement loudly.

Panic spread through me as i bent down to retrieve her phone, revealing a fucked up screen. I bit on my lip hard and showed it to her, watching her expression change.

She took it from me and i looked up at her blank expression.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as she pressed the button, the screen lighting up. She typed in her password, it still worked.

"Hey, no worries. I can always fix this. Have a good day!" The young girl smiled at me and waved before she headed off again. I blew out a sigh of relief. Speaking of phones, i better call a taxi.

I reached into my back pocket to grab my phone, only to find that it wasn't there. My heart skipped eight beats at once before i reached into the other pocket. Empty.

Hoodie pockets. Empty, apart from money i had to get me home.

I wanted to cry right then and there. I fucking lost my phone and i have no clue where. It had to be at the venue.

I shoved my hands into my pockets and started walking back to the venue. It was about a ten minute walk since i had to walk into town.

My mom was probably worried sick that i hadn't sent her a text by now, she was overprotective since it was just us two. Yeah...

I saw the venue in sight and smiled in hope that my phone was there. Just then, it started to rain heavily.

I let out a sigh and threw my hood over my black hair, tucking it inside so i wouldn't get it wet.

There was a bald security man standing outside the building in just a short sleeved shirt and black jeans. I felt bad, he was going to get soaked.

"Hi. I think i left my phone inside. Can i go check if it's there?" I covered my hand over my eyes so i could look at the tall man without getting water in my eyes.

"Miss Eilish isn't here and you can't get in. Have a good day." The man grumbled and looked away from me.

"Um, i just want to check if my phone's in there." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Look, Billie isn't going to come out so you can just leave. I'm not letting you in." He said aggressively, turning his large body away from me. What a dick.

"Fuck you, then." I murmured, turning around to leave.

I was getting a little hungry so i decided to go to a fast food place and get something quick to eat so i could try and find my phone somehow. I walked back down the street, looking on each side to try and find some place that looked appetising.

There were no fast food places to be seen to i wondered into a fancy ass restaurant, looking like shit compared to the scenery.

"He- oh. Are you lost?"

I looked up at the blonde woman in front of me. She was wearing a suit with her hair slicked back in a tight bun.

"No? Can i get a table for one or something?" I chewed on my lip, looking around at everybody. A few faces were already looking at me.

"We don't do those. Only tables for two." She responded annoyingly with her high pitched voice.

"Fine, give me one of those." I said impatiently, feeling my stomach rumble.

"Okay. Follow me."

The woman led me over to a table right at the front and pulled the chair back so i could sit. I sat awkwardly and she pushed me in.

"Here's your menu. There will be a girl named Abigail to be your personal waiter for the evening and she'll be over soon. Please enjoy the food and service." The boss lady walked away and i sighed, looking down at the menu.

"I wonder how they're gonna get it back."

"I have no clue."

"The wallpaper is of me though, so cute."

"Can you unlock it?"

"Password."

"Shit."

I looked up and at the entrance to see a brown haired male and an aqua haired girl standing with their backs towards me. My heart dropped when they both turned around.

Billie's eyes widened when they met with mine and she pulled Finneas' arm with her over to me. My throat was suddenly dry.

"I remember you. From the meet and greet. Ebony, right?" Billie asked, taking the empty seat across from me.

"Y-yeah." I choked out, still shocked at what was happening.

"Can we get a selfie real quick? I wanna post it on my insta. Show you off." Billie winked and pulled out her phone after i nodded. I watched as she rose from her seat and bent down beside me, snapping a picture of the two of us.

"What's your username? I'll tag you." Billie asked. I told her and she typed it in before posting the pictures. Instantly, her likes began to grow.

The phone that was beside her lit up and i recognised it as mine. The notification 'billieeilish tagged you in a post' popped up. Billie grabbed the phone and raised her eyebrow.

"This yours?" She handed it to me and i nodded slowly, taking it from her.

"No shit." Finneas said sarcastically and i laughed.

"Y'all do vegan shit?" Billie asked the waitress who was now stood at the table beside Finneas.

"Um, no, sorry."

"Oh, well, we better head and get food." Bil sighed and rose from the table. "Can i have your phone?"

I raised my eyebrows in question but handed the aqua headed singer my phone. She tapped the screen a few times and gave the phone back.

"I'll text you, mamas." She winked and stuck her tongue out before leaving the building.

How'd she even get my password? This girl.