party time / part two (smut)

"Come with me, Kayla." The girl said with a smirk.

I didn't trust that smirk.

***

She grabbed my hand and i tried to pull away, but her grip was tight. She led me up some stairs, which i thought i was walking up for forever. When we finally reached the top, she dragged me into a room and shut the door.

There were several other rooms, but most doors were closed. God only knows what they were doing in there.

"What do you w-"

I couldn't finish what i was going to ask before i was thrown onto the bed in the middle of the room. My eyes widened.

"What the fuck! Is this even your room?" I shouted at her, closing my legs.

"No." She responded simply, pulling her shirt over her head and kicking off her sweatpants.

"Do you know who owns this place?" I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over the girl's body. She was fit, and thick. My typa girl.

"Yes." She answered again, turning around to lock the door.

"Do you do this often?" I crossed my legs and buried my hands into my lap, uncomfortable in this situation.

"No."

"What's your name?" I asked the mystery girl, turning my head to the side to try and look for something i could use as an excuse to get out.

"Daddy."

I turned my head so quick that i nearly snapped my neck. There the girl was, naked, and on her hands and knees in front of me.

"Holy fuck." I gulped and scooted away from her, being backed into the headboard.

"Strip." She demanded. I shook my head, not being able to take my eyes from her fucking tits that were just there.

"What? No?" She had her eyebrows furrowed once i finally looked up at her.

"I'm not a sub." I groaned, getting off the bed.

"I'm not either." The girl snatched my hand before i could near the door. "So you're going to have to keep still and let me please you."

She threw her legs down off the bed and pulled me between them. She chucked away my shirt and started to unbutton my jeans. I could feel the front of my jeans grow damp from where the silver haired girl has herself pressed against me. My mouth dropped.

"Damn." I reached my hand down to touch her but she smacked it away before sliding my jeans down my legs.

"Take them off and lay down." She instructed, sitting back on the bed. I didn't argue and slipped them off my ankles. I went to pull my thong down too, but she stopped me.

"No. Keep them on."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion but didn't question it as i lay back in the bed, awaiting mystery girl's next action.

If she didn't hurry, i'd have to do something about my little problem myself. Damn, i didn't know this girl but she was turning me on big time. The mysterious thing was hot.

The silver haired girl threw her long hair into a ponytail and checked herself out in the long ass mirror that was situated on the wall beside the bed. While she was looking at her reflection, i was looking at her. How could one be so perfect? Big ass, big tits, cute face. Perfect.

Then she shocked me. She moved quickly from the side of the bed and crawled over me, the only thing i could see was her.

Next thing i knew, she led her lips down to mine. I kissed her back of course. Her lips were soft and plump, kissable. I whined when the girl pulled her lips away from me but stopped once i saw how soft her expression was. She looked cute and innocent.

"You want to do this? Whatever is gonna happen." Her voice was sweet and gentle as she asked me the question. I nodded eagerly and hooked my legs onto her hips, pulling her down to me. Just as i was about to kiss her, she pulled away again.

"Give me an answer. I want to know you aren't going to regret it." She said seriously and i was surprised at the seriousness in her voice. I thought she just wanted to fuck and forget.

"Yes, i want this. Now get your head down there." I blurted out quickly, shoving her shoulders and indicating she should do something with me.

"You're eager." Mystery girl smirked up at me as she wriggled herself down the large bed and settled herself so she was leaning on her arms with her ass in the air.

I nodded in agreement and spread my legs for her so she could remove my thong yet she just pulled it to the side.

She blew cool air onto my heat and my hips bucked off of the bed, and she hasn't even touched me yet.

"Steady yourself." She spoke quietly and she brought a finger to my clit and started tapping on it repeatedly. I groaned and groaned, trying to grind into her hand to get some more pressure but she pulled her hand away.

I whined like a child that just got their lollipop taken off them when she removed her hand. My whining was soon replaced with moans when the girl's tongue was sliding up and down my heat.

It was painfully slow but it was better than nothing. Much better. The way she was licking me and the way the ends of her ponytail tickled my thighs, i was ready to close my legs but i didn't want to hurt her. 

As if she could tell, she pressed both hands on my legs and pushed them further apart before she leaned down and pulled my black thong down my legs with her teeth. I felt her wet lips connect to my skin as she sucked on my thigh before biting gently.

My eyes were now closed and it started to hurt because of how hard i had them shut. I didn't see but i felt her tongue back on my clit as she swirled it around.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned quietly. "Fuck me."

I wasn't asking her to fuck me but wasn't complaining one bit when her tongue slid inside my entrance along with a finger that rubbed against my clit.

"Daddy, holy fuck." I cried loudly and my back arched as i gripped the sheets tightly, my knuckles growing white.

I knew at this point i wasn't going to last long, which was a pity.

I could feel her eyes staring at me so when i opened them it wasn't a surprise to find them on my face already.

The girl removed her face from me and i whimpered at the loss but was soon shut up as she shoved not one or two, but three fingers inside. It hurt like fuck.

"It's t-too much." I complained, wriggling my hips.

"You'll get used to it." She mused as she shoved them harder into me effortlessly.

I allowed my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

"Look at me." The girl demanded and i gulped before looking down at her. She had a cheeky smirk on her lips.

"Cum now." She demanded again and it didn't take long for me to obey.

Once again, my back arched and i pulled the sheets so hard that they sprung off the bed. I was moaning so much that i struggled to catch my breath. The girl helped me ride out my orgasm before she gently removed her fingers and liked the juices off them.

She climbed off the bed and started searching for something, for what i didn't know.

She came up to the beside table and started looking through the stuff in there. She pulled out a paper and a blunt pencil before scribbling digits on the page, folding it neatly and handing it to me.

"That's my number. Call me." She smiled softly as she began to get dressed.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked before she had the chance to leave.

"It's Billie. Nice fucking you, Kayla."

—————

A/N*
this is long whoops