party time / part one

"Let's get fucked! Yes!" I threw my hands into the air once i stepped out of the Uber with my friend, Jennifer, by my side

"Don't mean to be mean but, i'm gonna get laid. I'll see you later. Love you." Jennifer kissed my cheek before she disappeared into the house full of drunken teens.

I let the fresh air flow through my body as it was most likely the only fresh air i'd get tonight. Every house party like this, you're crowded with sweaty people.

I entered the house then, the booming music bursting my eardrums. I didn't mind though. Music was meant to be played loud or not to be played at all.

I looked around the crowd of people to see if i could see Jennifer, but i had no luck. There was just too many people.

A smile grew on my face as a girl i knew from my class approached me and grabbed my hand, tugging me harshly with her.

The people around me just became a blur as i was dragged along somewhere. It was less crowded and you could actually somewhat breathe without the stench of sweat hitting you.

I decided it was the kitchen, as drinks were everywhere along the counters, apart from where two people were sat.

"Hey, Eilish. Pass my friend here a drink."

I looked up to the counter as a silver-haired girl around my age chucked a glass bottle in my direction. I had a few drinks before i came here so i was fucked already. I caught the bottle before it could smash and gave her a small smile, popping the lid and taking a swig. I screwed my face up at the bitter taste.

"Oh, so she's a baby."

I snapped my head up and looked at the two girls on the counter, looking between the two of them and wondering who said that.

I raised my eyebrows in question. "I am not. Which one of you assholes said it?"

The girls shared a look before they both looked at me at the exact same time as each other. It freaked me out.

"It was me, love." The silver headed girl spoke. I shot her a glare.

"Don't call me 'love'. That's cringey." I took another drink out of the bottle and tried to keep a straight face before heading out of the kitchen and into the main room where everyone was dancing.

I shrugged and chugged the rest of the bottle, setting it carefully on a small coffee table beside the couch. The area was large but by the amount of people in here, it looked cramped.

I started dancing along with everybody. I was in the middle of the group so i didn't look lonely amongst the couples grinding.

Out of all the people here, i still managed to catch the gaze of the silver haired girl who was leaned up against the wall opposite me. She had a cup against her lips as she stared at me. Her stare was so intense, it was like she was trying to read me.

With a roll of my eyes, i pushed people out of my way and headed over to this girl to see what her problem was.

"Like, can you not? What's your problem?" I asked her, eyebrows furrowed and a finger digging into her chest.

The girl looked down at my finger and back up to me. We were about the same height, which annoyed me.

Now that she was up close, i could really admire her. Her blue eyes stood out to me.

"What's your name, pretty?" She asked me, pulling my finger away from her chest.

"Stop with the names. I'm Kayla."

"Come with me, Kayla." The girl said with a smirk.

I didn't trust that smirk.

—————

A/N*
imagines! smut in the next chapter ;))))

A/N* imagines! smut in the next chapter ;))))