T

There had been many of times before where Billie and Y/N ended up in the same exact position they were in now. Rolling around on top of the bed, heavy breaths falling from parted lips and gentle caresses along smooth skin. It was routine at this point, but no night was ever the same.

The steady thud of a nervous heartbeat was the only thing that Billie could hear as she gazed down through long lashes at her lover, who was laying quietly on the bed in her underwear and awaiting Billie's next move.

The couple had found themselves in an all too familiar position in which Y/N had her back pressed against the mattress and Billie hovered over her, knees resting on either side of Y/N's hips. A gentle hand came into contact with
Y/N's cheek and Billie's fingertips explored the lower half of her lover's face, tracing jawlines and grazing lips with the pad of her thumb.

Knowing the effect the move had on Billie, Y/N darted her tongue out to lick the tip of the thumb that was slowly moving across her lower lip. She kept intense eye contact with Billie as she wrapped her plump lips around the digit.

Billie immediately went to clench her thighs together before realising that her knees were on opposite sides of Y/N's body. The girl raised a perfect eyebrow to silently question why her hips had been squeezed together by Billie's strong legs, but she received no answer. She didn't need Billie to say anything verbally though, all the answers Y/N needed were swimming around in the darkened blue of Billie's eyes. She needed to be touched.

Y/N simply leaned in to connect their lips in a soft but passionate kiss. Their mouths moved together slowly, tongues dancing sensually. When they finally pulled apart for air, Billie moved her mouth to Y/N's neck where she began to lay wet, open mouthed kisses along the soft skin and on the base of her throat.

Billie carefully pulled away from the girl beneath her to remove her shirt that was five sizes too big for her. It was thrown to the floor with no second thought and Y/N's eyes dropped shamelessly to Billie's large breasts, covered in a red lace that accentuated the colour of her pale skin. Immediately, Y/N leaned up on one elbow and went to touch the newly exposed skin of Billie's chest but her hand was pushed away.

"You can look but you can't touch." Billie's voice was quiet as she spoke, her words causing an immediate frown to form on Y/N's lips.

"What?" Y/N was in disbelief. How could she not touch what was hers? "Why not?"

"Because I said so." Billie responded with a light shrug of her shoulders, deliberately running her fingers along the red material in a teasing manner.

"That's not a good enough reason." Y/N retorted back, almost annoyed at not being able to lay her hands on her girlfriend.

"Well, make it one." Billie smiled teasingly down at the girl beneath her. Y/N extended her hand out with the intention of touching Billie's skin anyway but she didn't get that far, for Billie had pushed the girl's shoulders back onto the bed.

"I told you that you couldn't touch." Billie tutted, moving to grab something from the nightstand beside the bed. Y/N heard the unmistakable clink of metal that happened to be used often.

Nothing was said between the two girls, not even a whisper of breath, as Billie handcuffed both of Y/N's hands to the bed, making sure that the girl could not move.

"Too tight?" Billie asked in concern, referring to the cold metal restraining her girlfriend's hands.

"No. Perfect." Y/N reassured Billie, tugging at the cuffs.

Now that Billie was certain Y/N could not touch her, she reached behind her back to unhook her bra and let her breasts fall into their natural place. Y/N audibly groaned knowing that she wouldn't be able to do anything.