bathtub

"Just relax, Billie. I'll wash your hair for you."

Billie obediently relaxed against the cold porcelain of the bathtub while her eyes fluttered shut for the first time tonight. Outside, the sky was pitch black, with only the cratered moon providing light to see. It shone through the glass panes of the windows, accentuating every single detail of Billie's face perfectly. Her usually pale cheeks were lightly dusted in a pink blush; the most delicate of freckles scattered across her nose, only distinguishable from the light of the moon. Her lips, full and inviting, were a darker shade of pink from the result of anxious biting, a habit Billie had taken on recently.

The length of her neck was half submerged in lukewarm water, fading bruises adorning the silky skin that had Y/N burning up in recollection. She was the one that had put them there and she was sure before the night was through, there would be more.

"You know, you have always been too good to me." Billie sunk deeper into the water as if embarrassed of her words. It was something she believed to be as true as the words in her songs. How could such a silly girl feel the love of an angel?

"No, Billie, this is what you deserve." Y/N's voice was soft as she reassured the girl in the bath, her slender fingers working through the occasional tangle in Billie's dyed hair. She was knelt at the side of the bath, clothing doing a horrible job and barely covering her skin. Billie had spent the better part of her week sitting at her desk in her studio, constantly putting pen to page if an idea came to her. Truthfully, she often forgot to eat and brush her hair.

"You think so?" Billie's voice cracked with raw emotion and though her eyes were still closed,
Y/N could tell that tears were about to spill. Quickly and without a second thought, she cupped Billie's face gently between her hands and rubbed her thumbs against her cheekbones.

"Hey, hey. No crying." Y/N pressed a reassuring kiss on top of the girl's forehead, causing Billie's eyes to flutter open and sure enough, tears threatened to spill. "I know so."

No other words were exchanged, anything that needed to be said was expressed in the loving gaze they shared. Billie broke first, eagerly leaning in to capture Y/N's lips in a sweet kiss. Her hand rose from the water to grip with ease the base of Y/N's throat, something that was established the woman adored. A sound of pleasure erupted from Y/N as she fell deeper into the kiss. She didn't even mind the water dripping from Billie's hand and onto her skin.

It had been so long since the couple had any time to cherish each other in private. Finneas was always around now with the album coming to a close, and the other O'Connells were always to be seen. However, Billie's brother had taken his girlfriend for a trip that would last a few days, desperate to spend some time with her after being so busy for the past couple of weeks. This meant that Billie was all alone in her big house, and of course, Y/N wouldn't let her best friend spend all that time with no one next to her. No one suspected a thing, apart from maybe Finneas himself, who always had his doubts about his sister's relationship.

Far too soon for Y/N's liking, her lips were no longer moving against Billie's as she had been pushed away by the hand wrapped around her neck. Billie dipped her head lower and instead trailed her lips across the skin of Y/N's chest, her tongue darting out to catch the water droplets that had raced their way to settle on the upper part of Y/N's breast. The feeling of Billie's tongue had the breath caught in Y/N's throat.

"Bil, I'm supposed to be taking care of you." Y/N reluctantly announced, finding it difficult to form any coherent thought with Billie's mouth ravishing her skin.

Y/N regretted opening her mouth as soon as Billie lifted her head and removed her hand from her throat. The complete loss of contact made a concerned look form on Y/N's face.

"You are taking care of me." Billie tilted her head teasingly, wrapping her hand around one of
Y/N's wrists. Slowly, she guided it into the water. Y/N's fingertips grazed the bare skin of Billie's tattooed hip under the water. That wasn't intentional, but it was intentional when Billie pulled her hand further into the water so Y/N was now touching her thigh. When Billie released her hold on her wrist, Y/N knew what to do.

Billie spread her legs as much as she could in the confinement of the bathtub, and the ripple of the water as she did so tickled her neck. Y/N allowed her fingers to dance across Billie's thigh, tracing meaningless patterns on the skin. Every time
Y/N's fingertips neared closer to where she needed them most, Billie would take in a deep breath of anticipation.

"Y/N, please. Just touch me." Billie couldn't take this teasing any more. Frankly, it was driving her insane.

"I am touching you." Y/N teased as Billie had done earlier, which made the singer roll her eyes.

"You know that's not what I mean," Billie whispered, staring at her lover from under her blonde lashes. The look made Y/N's heart pound, and her...

"Y/N!" Billie impatiently exclaimed with a
giddy grin on her lips. "Touch me!"

Finding the bossiness quite attractive, Y/N finally gave in. She touched Billie under the water in all the right places. Her fingers first ghosted over Billie's clit, where she then began rubbing as best she could under the weight of the water. The singer breathed out a sound of pleasure, her eyes fluttering shut once more.

Y/N pushed her middle and ring finger into Billie's pussy with no warning, eliciting a shrill moan from the girl. She threw her head back and gripped the edges of the bath to try and control herself, but as soon as Y/N moved her fingers in and out at a steady pace, Billie unravelled underneath her completely.

Y/N's movements were skilled, but not from past experiences with Billie. They had only ever been intimate one other time but that was so long ago that they both had forgotten, yet longed, to know what it felt like again. Y/N was skilled in pleasuring herself multiple times a week. When you have a lover that you can never get alone time with, you need to take matters into your own hands. Especially when your sex drive is through the roof.

Billie's hips moved desperately under the water to meet Y/N's deep strokes, her mouth constantly hanging open in delectation.

"Shit, shit, shit." The singer chanted when Y/N's movements started to become harder, and faster. She yearned to give Billie the most pleasurable experience. "It feels so good."

The words of praise only egged Y/N on more, and she curled her fingers inside Billie's pussy in a way that had her own fingers turn completely white from gripping the bathtub too hard. When Billie's body stopped writhing and her head fell further back, Y/N knew that in just a few more moments, Billie would come undone. And that's exactly what happened.

With a couple more thrusts of her fingers, Y/N watched as Billie's body trembled under her touch. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream before the moans started pouring out, so loud and passionate that Y/N had to clamp her hand over Billie's mouth to protect the poor couple in the neighbouring house from hearing her.

Billie's orgasm crashed over her in quick waves - so quick that she struggled to catch her breath. Y/N removed her fingers from Billie's pussy and instead grabbed one of her lover's hands that was still gripping the bath.

"Y/N, I love you, that was amazing." Billie opened her eyes just a crack to meet Y/N's gaze.

"I love you too. And you better get used to this, Finneas is still gone for a few days."