Chapter 1

Sam's POV:

*Beep Beep Beep* *Beep Beep Beep* *Beep Beep Beep*

I turn the fire alarm off and groan.

"SAM YOU BETTER NOT BE BURNING THE APARTMENT DOWN"! I shout as I make my way into the kitchen.

"I'M NOT I PROMISE"! Sam shouted back.

"Are you sure about that"? I ask now looking at her trying to put a small fire on the oven out.

She looks at me then back to the fire, then back at me again. "Don't just stand there help me". I roll my eyes and go and grab the correct fire extinguisher before quickly and simply extinguishing the fire.

I roll my eyes at Sam before going back to my room.

"THANK YOU"! Sam shouts back.

Before I go into my room I mumble under my breath. "Idiota".

"Sam"? I look to see I'm back in my room and I'm sat on my bed and Magda is still on video call on my laptop.

"Sorry Mags, what did you say"?

"It's fine but are you okay"?

"What do you think Mags, it's the 28th of April".

"I know and I'm sorry". I nodded slightly.

"Do you think you'll be fine for training tomorrow"? I didn't know how to answer so I only shrugged.

"Okay, I'm going to ask the same question I've asked the previous years. Do you want to tell the team"? I shrugged again. "Well, that's a different answer. Do you want me to tell them"? I nodded. "Okay, I'll tell them tomorrow. Do you want to be there"? I shake my head. "Okay, I'll talk to Coach tonight about it". Mags smiled softly.

I heard a knock at the apartment door so I said bye to Mags before leaving my room to see Sam collecting the food that I ordered.

She shut the door and turned to see me. "You ordered food"? I nodded smiling. 

"Yep, I knew you would burn the food so I ordered it when you started cooking. I figured Chinese sounded good and yes I ordered your usual".

"YES! Thank you Sam I love you".

"Eww never say that to me again". Sam laughed while we sat in the living room area of our apartment. We decided on watching old Disney Channel musicals so we put on Teen Beach movie while we ate our Chinese.

"Oh also". Sam then hit me on the head.

"Ayyyy, what was that for"?

"You called me an idiot".

"I did not".

"Yes you did, I heard you".

"No I didn't. I said Idiota, I didn't say eres un idiota".

"That's the same thing". Sam hit me on the head again.

"Owww. Okay, Okay chill woman". Sam glared at me making me laugh.

The rest of the night was us finishing our food and finishing the movie before cleaning up. Once we had finished it was only half-past six so we decided to watch Teen Beach Movie 2. And then we watched Lemonade mouth since it was still early.

At about 10 pm was roughly when Lemonade mouth ended. Since we did have practise early the next day we figured we would get an early night.

I went into my bathroom and had my usual pre-game and pre-training cold shower. I don't know why I do it but when I was home in Spain I did it one night before training and since then I've always done it. And then I started doing it the night before and the morning of games.