[31]

Both games against Mexico went well.

The first game was quite tiring for Kelley and me, but every chance we had we got an energy pouch or drink to give us the boost we needed. I felt bad for Kelley with how much running she had to do and I was thankful that I chose to be a goalkeeper.

The second game had the same outcome but Kelley and I weren't as exhausted with starting.

We had flown to Miyazaki, Japan about a week after which meant I had been one step closer to being reunited with my soulmates. They had arrived in Tokyo on the ninth and it's now the sixteenth meaning we were now on the plane to Tokyo.

Thankfully, the flight was only an hour and forty minutes but it was still an hour and forty minutes trying to keep Charlie calm and entertained. She started crying during takeoff between me and Alex so as soon as the seatbelt sign went off, I unbuckled her and sat her on my lap since I was next to the window.

"Charlie, look at the fluffy clouds". She immediately looked out of the window and her cries soon stopped.

"Thanks, Sam". Alex whispered.

"No worries Alex. Like I said before, I'm always here to help".

"I know and again thank you. How are you feeling anyway"? I sighed and glanced at Charlie who was chattering excitedly about the clouds.

"I'm good. Excited".

"Just excited? Not nervous at all? It is your first big tournament".

"Nope not nervous. I just wanna play the game and enjoy it".

"And you're also excited about seeing Jessie and Jamie again"?

"That's what I thought". She chuckles after seeing the blush grow on my face.

"Shush. Leave me alone to miss my soulmates and be excited that I can see them soon".

"Aww, you're so in love". Alex teases making me roll my eyes at her.

Since it's Carli's birthday today the flight attendants announced it and we all sang Happy Birthday.

...

Once we had landed in Tokyo I told Jessie and Jamie who were beyond excited. The only issue now was finding times when we could meet up and spend time together with the busy tournament that is the Olympics.

We had gotten to our hotel and had been given our room assignments. Unlike all the other times of being roomed with Alex and Charlie, I was roomed with Kelley.

As soon as we walked into our room, Kelley jumped on the bed closest to the window. "Dibsies".

"Whatever". I chuckled.

"You excited about being close to your soulmates again"?

"I guess". I sighed.

"What's up"? Kelley asked now sitting up on her claimed bed.

"I was excited on the plane and when we landed I told them and they were also excited. But then we tried thinking about when we could meet up but we know how busy tournaments are".

"Hey, you'll find time to spend together". She said standing up and placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Hopefully".

"You will. Besides I can cover for you at night and I'm sure you can sneak into the Canadian hotel". Kelley said and winked.

"Maybe". I smirked.

"That's our sneaky goalie". She smirked back.

"You know it". I chuckled.

"You got any new prank ideas"?