Chapter 10

Hey Peeps I came back from Holiday on Saturday so I spent a few days unpacking slowly and relaxing. While on my holiday I wrote this chapter when I had free time.  Yesterday I had my second Covid vaccine so I decided to write this up today. 

Hope you enjoy it.

-----------------

Sam's POV:

"Alright Sam you're all wrapped up, is it hurting at all"?

I shake my head.

"Okay if it starts to hurt you will let me know won't you"? I nod.

"Okay well, you can go to the locker room and get changed ready for heading back to the hotel". I nod and then walk out heading back to the locker room.

I walk into the locker room and see that everyone is quiet and avoiding me.

"Okay, what have I done now"?

No one responds.

"What have I done"? This time I speak more sternly but still get no response.

"You know what. Fuck this. I don't need this right now. I thought you were all supporting and helping me. I see I was wrong. I don't need any of you". I leave the locker room without getting any of my things and I walked out of the stadium.

I walked for about five minutes when I suddenly felt really dizzy and tingly. I couldn't think clearly and my head was rushing around so I sat down on the wall next to me.

Jessie's POV:

As soon as Sam ran out of the locker room, I ran out after her and followed her.

I stopped as I saw her stop and she didn't look well at all but thankfully she sat down. As soon as she sat down her body went slump.

I grew very concerned and I started walking towards her when she suddenly got back up and continued walking.

"Sam"!

I shouted at her but she didn't stop or turn around to acknowledge me.

"Sam please, I'm sorry I didn't say anything to help but please talk to me". I caught up to her and turned her towards me.

"Sam"? One of Sam's eyes was her normal ocean blue but the other was hazel green.

"Hi, Jessie". Sam's voice was also different, it was slightly deeper and was a bit huskier.

"It's nice to finally meet you love". Sam then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Umm, nice to meet you too".

"Oh sorry of course. My name is Jamie".

"Hi Jamie, can I ask where Sam is"?

"Oh yeah she's still here, she can hear you".

"Okay". I didn't want to ask anything while we were still out in public. "Shall we go back to the hotel then Jamie"?

"Yeah, lead the way".

I called for a taxi tot ake us to the hotel. We didn't speak but Jamie was looking out of the window looking at the view.

As soon as we got to the hotel everyone came up to us surrounding us wanting to talk to Sam.

"Woah hold on. Mags, Pernille can you come with us please to our room so we can talk"? Everyone backed up and my two teammates nodded.

I led Jamie, Mags and Pernille up to our room.