[34]

"What are you doing here"? I yelled before running into her arms.

"I wasn't going to miss the celebration, Sam. Besides, who do you think they asked for the chip"?

"Thanks Mags".

"Come on. Let's go celebrate".

Mags wrapped her arm around me as we returned to the meeting room. When we did the girls let off some green confetti poppers.

"Really"? I asked messing my hair to get rid of any confetti.

"It's a party so of course". Sonnett cheered.

Music was then put on and we were given lunch. The tables had all been pushed together to make a long table. I was at one end and had Jessie and Jamie on either side of me.

"We're forgetting something". Mags said from next to Jessie.

"Oh, yeah. I know". Jamie said reaching into a bag and pulling out green party hats. They then passed the hats around and everyone put one on, even Charlie and the staff.

"Everyone smile". Brad, the team photographer, said at the other end of the table. He took the photo of us all before taking candid photos of everyone.

"Wait, what about you two in the pictures"? Mags asked.

"Don't worry Mags. We've already talked about it and will announce it after the Olympics". I told her.

"Yep. These photos can be a hint for the fans". Jamie added just as Brad got to us.

"Are you three wanting a picture"? He asked us before taking one of Mags and Tobin.

"Yeah. Please Bradley". I  smirked and watched him roll his eyes.

"Alright Samantha".

"Not my name". He shrugged before pointing the camera at us. I held both my partners' hands under the table as he took it.

"Perfect". He said before he started walking away back to his seat.

"Brad". He turned back around, "Yeah".

"What time are they going up"?

"Probably later, why"? He asked now standing next to me.

"Put them up now and don't go into detail in the post. Just put something simple like, Family celebrates together. Then send me the pics as I'm going to make a post after". He nodded, grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

We spent the next few minutes creating the post and he sent me all the pictures. I got my new chip back from Jessie and took a picture of me holding it so I could add it to the post.

Once he posted on the national team account, I also created my post.

The first image was of my new chip. The second was from when Mags and I walked into the room with the confetti. The final was the picture of everyone at the table.

Once I had it ready I showed it to Jessie, Jamie and Mags who all said to post it. As soon as they confirmed, I posted it and put my phone back in my pocket.

 As soon as they confirmed, I posted it and put my phone back in my pocket