Chapter 19

Hey peeps, once again I want to apologise for the slow updates. Uni assignments suck and a lot of other s**t has been happening. This chapter has taken me since the 9th of December and I finally finished it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV:

"Yeah what will happen in games if one of you gets hurt? Everyone will be confused". Mags asks and there were a lot of murmurs going around.

"We don't know. I guess we'll have to try not to get hurt and if it happens, it happens and we will figure out what to do". I respond.

"What will happen at the world cup? You said you can read each other's minds so what will happen if you have a match against each other"? Fran asks.

"Then I guess we will have to not read each other's minds on game day". Jessie says and I nod. "Any more questions"? I ask.

"Yeah, I have one".

"Sure Beth ask away".

"How will we know if it's you or Jamie in control"?

"Well, you can either ask us as we won't be offended or we can help you learn to know".

"How"? Beth asks.

"We can change our eye colour. Mine are blue and Jamie's are green. So if I'm in control our eyes will be blue and if Jamie's in control our eyes will have one blue and one green eye so you'll be able to tell".

"Can you show us"? Erin asks and I nod.

Jamie and I then switch so that they are in control

Jamie's  POV:

After taking control I lift our head up and look at the team in front of us.

"Hey again everyone". I say and wink our left eye changing it to my natural green eye colour.

"So to know which of us is in control you can either look at our eyes, listen to our voice or just ask us". I explain to the team.

"Anyone else have any questions"? Emma asks the team.

"Does the US team know all of this"? Carly asks.

I nod "Yeah they found out when we were in hospital after the accident".

"Yeah speaking of the accident, Mal how are you doing and when are you leaving"? Guro asks.

"Oh, I'm doing good. Well as good as I can be with everything that's been going on. When I go back I'm going to talk with a lawyer about everything with Dansby. My flight is tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning". Mal says while looking at me sadly with tears in her eyes. 

"Come here, Mally". I say and open my arms making her get up and run into them crying.

"I'm going to miss you both so much. I really don't want to leave but I can't stay any longer".

"Hey, we know you can't and it's okay Mally. A little bit of distance isn't going to change anything. Plus you'll be able to see us from the eighth of June till the fifth of July as we'll be in the US for camp". Mal nods in my arms but still doesn't move. I just hold her close to me.

Everyone else decides they don't have any more questions to ask so Emma dismisses them all from the meeting leaving me, Mal, Jessie, Pernille, Mags, Emma and the staff left in the meeting room.

"Alright why don't you all go home and get the rest you all need? And spend time with Mal before she leaves". Emma suggests making us nod and we all leave the meeting room and head to the car park.