i can too

"Help, help me please. They have Wyatt. He told me to leave and get help but I-I don't," she breaks off, almost hyperventilating .

I look at Jax who is holding Kate's hand, and he just shrugs. I walk over to Aspen and put a hand on her arm.

"It's okay, take a deep breath." Almost the exact words I said to Kate just a day ago. After a couple minutes she has stopped crying and looks like she's gonna murder someone. I take my hand off of her arm.

"Them. Out there. We have to get Wyatt." She says, pointing out the window. She starts to walk over to the door, probably to open it, before Grayson jumps over to stop her.

"Where are you going? If you go out there now they'll probably kill you. That's not going to help Wyatt." He says. Aspen seems to consider this and scowls at Grayson.

"Then what are we supposed to do? We can't let them take Wyatt. I won't let them." Aspen says.

"We need a plan, and fast. It looks like they're leaving." Jax adds. Sure enough, two of the men are carrying Wyatt, while the other leads in front of them. Aspen inhales sharply.

"Look, if you guys don't want to help me that's fine. I'll take them." Aspen says as she walks over to the door. She looks at us for an answer. We all look around at each other.

"Okay. You helped us so we owe y'all." Grayson says. "Sawyer, give me your knife, and stay in here with Kate."

"What? Why? If you think you're going out there without me you're crazy." I say.

"You're hurt and someone needs to stay with Kate." He says. I give him a death glare, reaching for my knife. I walk over and hand it to him by the handle.

"Don't die." I say. I go to stand beside Kate. Grayson and Jax go stand beside Aspen. Grayson looks between Aspen and Jax, sizing them up. Aspen is all muscle, while Jax is more on the skinny side.

"You know how to fight?" Grayson asks Aspen.

"Hell yea." She answers. Grayson hands the knife to Jax.

"Me and Aspen will take the two holding Wyatt, Jax you take the other one. Try not to kill him, just an injury." Grayson says. Jax nods stiffly. "Ready?"

"Ready." Aspen says. Jax doesn't say anything, just stares at the knife in his hands. They quietly open the door and head out. I move so I can see a clear view of them out the window. I didn't notice until now, but my heart is beating out of my chest.

I just met these people, why am I scared for them? I watch as Aspen nods to Grayson and they sneak up behind the two men. Putting a hand over their mouths and kneeing them in the back, they drop Wyatt.

He scrambles around, obviously hurt. I see Jax walk up behind the oblivious other man. He puts his hands on either side of the man's neck, and after a couple seconds the man falls down. He's unconscious.

Aspen and Grayson are holding their own, fighting the other two men. Finally, the man Aspen was fighting goes down, and she helps Grayson knock out the third guy. Once I see the coast is clear, I grab Kate's hand and run outside. Aspen is helping Wyatt, who is clutching his thigh, unshed tears in his eyes.

"Wyatt? Are you okay? Please Wyatt," Aspen is saying.

"I'm o-kay." he grits out. I think we all exhale. While Aspen is looking at Wyatt's wound, I go over to Grayson and Jax. Kate already beat me there, smashing Jax into a hug. I don't know why she's so attached to him, but I love to see it.

"You guys okay?" I ask. Before they can answer I add, "Jax you literally knocked that guy out in seconds! Ohmygosh" He smiles bashfully.

"I can knock someone out in five seconds too ya know." He says with a wink. "But yea, I'm fine. No booboos here."