Chapter 3

(Maddie’s P.O.V.)

            Was that Harry? I can’t believe he is actually in the same room with me. I haven’t seen him in ages. But I am still upset with him for just giving up on me. That hurt my feelings most of all. How could he just give up on me and leave me all alone hurting. I don’t know if I will ever forgive him for what he did to me. That isn’t something that Zayn would do to me…. at least I hope not.

            I didn’t know if he recognized me or not, but I knew that I sure did recognize him. I couldn’t stop staring at him whenever he would face the class. Gawd… he is so handsome and his hair is perfection. Wait…stop…Maddie you have a boyfriend who also never let you down before and loves you and would never leave you. But I just cannot stop thinking about Harry.

            “Ms. Demps is there a problem,” Mr. Styles said with his smooth and very hot British accent.

            I quickly snapped out of my daydream and responded with “Oh me… no no problem at all just listening to you and doing my work that’s all nothing else no problem here,”  nice going Maddie did I really just say all of that crap he probably thinks I am a giant weirdo or something.

            Ugh when is class over. I looked up at the clock and saw that we had five minutes left. Mr. Styles quickly wrapped up his lesson and allowed us to talk to each other for a while until the bell rings for next period. I already saw that Brielle and Niall were talking to each other and I also happened to know that Brielle had a major crush on Niall, but she made me promise not to tell him. I don’t even know why because I can tell that Niall likes her to, but they are too blind to see it… they flirt all the time. I then turned to Zayn and he turned around to face me to we then started to talk for a little then the bell went off signaling our next class. Next period Math I had with Niall then after that class was lunch. I got up to leave, but before I got out of the room, Zayn came up behind me and hugged me. I turned around to face him and gave him a hug to. As I pulled away I saw Mr. Styles glaring at the back of Zayn’s head. Either he really didn’t like Zayn or he knew who I was.

            In math, we just learned about the same old stuff then about half way through we were allowed to do whatever we wanted to. So I just decided to talk to Niall. I started to clean up my belongings when Niall came over to me and sat down.

            “Erm… can I talk to you,” he said in his cute Irish accent.

            “Yeah sure,” I said getting worried.

            “I uh… I uh …I really like Brielle ok and I want to ask her out because I think she likes me to but I am too scared to do it,” he said rushing his words.

            “Niall just ask her I am sure she will say yes and don’t worry she probably does like you,” I said trying to convince him to ask her.

            “I don’t know,” he said still unsure.

            “Why don’t you ask her the next time you see her, and I bet you she will be your new girlfriend by tomorrow,” I said now full of hope.

“Ok I will thanks potato,” he said and left my table.

            It was perfect timing to because it was now time for lunch. At lunch I talked to Brielle and Niall some but they mostly kept talking to each other and laughing at things I had no idea about. I expected to see Zayn sitting next me, but he wasn’t. I looked around the lunchroom and saw him sitting next to the most popular girl in school and might I add she was also the biggest slut in school too. My face grew red with anger and I just screamed and stormed out of the lunchroom. I didn’t care how many people were probably staring at me like I was crazy. I was mad. I was mad at Zayn. We still had a good thirty minutes left for lunch, so I just decided to roam the halls. I walked and walked then I finally passed my English classroom which Harry was currently my teacher. I peeked in through the window and looked around but I didn’t see Mr. Styles. I decided to go into the classroom. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked over to Mr. Styles desk. I looked through some of his papers, but couldn’t find anything. I didn’t even know what I was looking for. I then saw his phone just lying there and my curiosity took over. I picked up his phone and turned the screen on I swiped across like it said to do and there was a password that needed to be put in.

            “Crap,” I said a little bit too loudly. I looked around to see if anyone had heard me, but there wasn’t even anyone in the room.

            I glanced back down at the phone and the first thing that came to mind was password so I typed it in and sure enough it worked. Typical and predictable Harry I chuckled to myself a little bit. What I saw had made my day. His home screen was a picture of me and him at my last birthday party we shared together, which was my thirteenth. A smile grew across my face and then I heard something shift in the room. I quickly through the phone back down onto the desk and raced to the door, but before I could even touch the handle, strong arms grabbed my wrists. I suddenly froze with panic. Who is grabbing my wrist right now?

             Geez… I am literally scared to death.