Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning around 6:30. At least it was Friday and I wouldn't have to see Harry for the weekend. I did my usual morning routine which included taking a shower, brushing my hair, getting dressed, brushing my teeth, makeup and then go on my phone for a little. I still hadn't told anyone that Zayn and I broke up; I also forgot that I turned my phone completely off last night. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. While it was turning on I decided to go downstairs to find something to eat. I headed back upstairs into my room to finish getting ready. Once I was finished getting ready. I plopped onto my bed and unlocked my phone. I had received 6 text messages, 3 phone calls, and the rest were about Twitter or Instagram. I checked my missed calls first one was from Niall, one from Brielle, and one from an unknown number. I then checked my messages one was from Niall, two were from Brielle, and three from that same unknown number. I opened Niall's message first.

N: Hey I heard about you and Zayn...I'm sorry

Me: It's alright Ni...I'm kind of happy that me and him aren't together anymore

Next I checked Brielle's messages

B: Hey... u ok?

B: Also Niall and Liam are sleeping over Friday night you should come so I won't be the only girl

Me: Yeah I'm ok...And I am totally sleeping over

The next two messages were from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Maddie I really need to talk to you and sort things out

Unknown: Please I need to talk to you can you meet me tonight at 6 at Rosa's Café

Me: Who is this

Unknown: It's Liam. Please come I really need to talk to you. It's really important.

I wasn't really friends with Liam, but he was a good mate of Niall's so what could possibly go wrong. I texted him back with a "sure" and locked my phone. Maybe it had to do with Niall or maybe it didn't at all.

By now it was 7:45. I grabbed my bag put my shoes on and headed out the door. Once I reached school I threw my bag into my locker and getting my books for my morning classes. The day went by pretty fast considering what happened yesterday. Finally last period then I could go home pack my things and head to Brie's, but before that I had a stop to make....

A/N: Last part is important....

{: Heyyy, really sorry for the really short chapter but the next chapter will have a lot more things going on....Anyways vote and make sure to comment and ideas or opinions you have so far... :}

                                                                                (Not edited)