Chapter 5

(Harry's P.O.V.)

            I really didn't want to hurt her. It's just that she betrayed me she was supposed to be there for me. She was my life and she ruined it when she left.  She was my friend my best friend at that and I-I-I loved her. I still do. I have to apologize to her, but how am I going to do that when I am her teacher and she is my student. I could get into serious trouble for having feelings for a student. For now until I figure this out I have to keep my mouth shut about us even knowing each other, which means treating her like any other student and call out on her mistakes just like I would do with any other kid in the room.

(Maddie's P.O.V)

            My alarm clock starting beeping signaling that it was 6:30 in the morning. I rolled out of bed dragging my feet along the cold floor and into my bathroom. I took off my clothes and hoped into the shower washing my hair and my body. I turned the water off and put my towel on. I started to comb through my wet hair untangling it. I applied some moisturizer to my face and then applied some makeup and finishing with lip gloss. I decided to just leave my hair in its natural state, which is straight. I went downstairs to see that everybody was gone. I grabbed a cereal bar out of the pantry and started scrolling through twitter. I then got a group chat text.

(Group Chat: N-Niall, B-Brielle, Z-Zayn)

B: Is anyone walking today?🚶

N: Meeeee!!!!🙋🙋🙋

Z: I think I'm getting a ride🚗

Me: Yeah, I'm walking everyone else left🚶

B: Everyone who is walking just meet at my house🚶🏠

N: Can you bring food🍕🍕🍔🍗🍛🍞🍝🍠🍡🍣🍤🍧🍦🍩🍪🍭🍬🍰😋😋😋

Me: Lol only you Ni...

B: Get your own food

N: Pleeeeeeaseeeeee😭😭😭😭

B: Fine😒

N: Yipppeeee😁😁😁😁

B: Lol why are you soooo obsessed with food?😂😐😁😶

N: Because food is good👊

B: agreed👏👌

Me: True👍

N: See some people agree with me😄

B: Where did Zayn go?👀👀

N: yeah where did ur boyfriend go Maddie👀😉

Me: Don't ask me how am I supposed to know.😒😐😔

Z: I'm right here I'm just watching you guys  argue

B: Stalker status😆😆

Z: Am not😞

N: Keep telling yourself that mate

Me:😂😂😂😂

Z: Well igtg I'm getting dropped off at school👋

B: Peace✌✌

N: C ya✌

Me: Bye✋✋

B: R u guys leaving now or what I'm waiting😡

N: Already there look out your window😁😉

B: Dude that's creepy ya know😲😲😷😷

N: Ya Ik😏😏

Me: aww you guys are so cute😍😍😘😘😚😚

N and B: WE R NOT!!!!!!!😠😠

Me: Ok ok I'm leaving now I'll be there in 5

B: K...C ya

N: Bye

            With that I locked my iphone and grabbed my bag, keys, and put my shoes on then headed out the door. I arrived at Brie's house in less than 10 minutes.

            "Geez what took you so long," she said pulling me inside her house.

            "It was only like 7 minutes," I said in defense.

            "Whatever," was all that she said in a jokingly way.

            "Where's Niall," I said looking around.

            "He's in the kitchen of course," she said laughing a little.

            I walked into the kitchen and sure enough Niall was in there eating all of the food.

            "Come on Niall we have to get to school... put the food down and let's go," I said putting the food away that he was eating and shoving him and Brielle out of the front door.