Chapter 11

I didn't know what to say to him or how to say it. I couldn't properly form a sentence. Just being around Harry takes my breath away. He turned out to be such an amazing and genuine person. Everything about him is just perfect and I'm glad that we had the chance to be best friends and that I had the chance to meet him. There are only a few people out their like Harry and to me that means a lot.
"I wish that we could just start over," I said staring into his eyes.
"Maybe we can," he said looking straight into my eyes as if he was searching for something. At that moment I felt like everything was finally working out and that I would be able to be truly happy for once. Maybe Harry and I can pick up where we left off all those years ago. I was finally able to accept the fact that we could be happy together.
"So where do we go from here," I asked not exactly sure if I wanted to jump straight into a relationship.
"I was thinking we could start off as friends then become best friends and see where that leads from there," he said.
"Ok," was all that I had said back.
"I should probably be heading home now anyways, it's kind of late," I said laughing at the fact that we were still outside of the cafe in the rain.
"Oh... yeah... um.. I guess I'll talk to you later then?" He stated more as a question though.
"Ok Harry," I said laughing at how cute his embarrassment was.
He gave me a quick hug then got in his car and pulled away. Now I had something to look forward to at school I thought as I got into my car and started the drive back to my house. Hopefully no one finds out though.