Chapter 4

(Maddie's P.O.V.)

            I slowly turned around and saw Harry behind me.

            "Uhhhh....ummm I'm sorry I should be going," I say trying to make my way by him.

            "Wait don't go," he says grabbing my wrist.

            "What," I said turning around.

            "When you left I felt hurt and betrayed by you... I didn't want you to leave and you did you left me and I was weak... I wanted to stay in touch with you but my anger grew more and more until I just talking to you and just ignored you... I am so sorry," he said in his British accent.

            I looked down at my hands and back to his face.

            "You shouldn't have ignored me I thought you hated me or something and believe me I didn't want to leave either my mom wanted to move here," I said raising my voice a little.

            "You should've tried harder," he said looking down at the ground.

            "Harry believe me I tried... if you think that leaving you was easy for me then you're wrong," I said filled with anger.

            I waited for him to respond but he just stood there. I just stormed out of there leaving him alone. Why would he ever think that I would want to leave him? It hurt me just as much as it hurt him to just leave like that. I was leaving everything that I knew and loved. If he thought that that didn't bother me then he is completely mistaken because leaving was the hardest part for me I was really sad for a while but I got over it just like Harry got over me.

            The rest of the day I thought about what happened with Harry and how he blamed me for everything and how he didn't even care to think about my feelings and how I was hurt too. The last bell rang meaning that it was time to go home. I started to walk down the hallway to my locker and saw that Zayn was standing there waiting for me.

            "Hey babe," he said wrapping his arms around me.

            "Hey," I said now smiling at him.

            Anytime I am with Zayn he always makes me smile. Even though he is shy to some people that he meets, once you get to know him he is a really nice guy.

            "You want to go wait for Brielle and Niall at their lockers," I said slamming my locker shut.

            "Sure," he said following me to Brielle's locker because her and Niall are always there.

            Honestly I don't understand why they just won't go out already. They both like each other but they are just too oblivious to see it.

            "Hey," Brielle said turning around and shutting her locker.

            "Hey," Zayn and I said in unison.

            "Ready to go," Niall said moving in front of us.

            Zayn and Niall started going off talking about who knows what and I just started talking to Brielle.

            "Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow," she said while we were walking.

            "Who all is going," I asked.

            "Well it is going to me, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis and you if you go," she stated.

            "Oh ok I'll go," I told her.

            "Great I'll text you were meeting later on... see ya," she said running up to her house.

            "Bye Niall bye Zayn," she said before she entered her house.

            I loved Brielle's house it was so nice. She used to live in an apartment because her mom couldn't find a place in the area, but then the Jefferson's moved and Brielle and her family moved in. The house was big and even bigger on the inside. I loved when we used to have sleepovers there.

            I continued walking the next person to enter their house was Niall. Then it was just me and Zayn left.

            "Hey," I said catching up with him.

            "Hey," he said flashing his brilliant smile.

            We started to talk about how much Niall was addicted to food and how he was ALWAYS eating or talking about some sort of food. We then began laughing.

            The next stop was my house so Zayn decided to walk me to my doorway.

            He then leaned in and kissed me. It was a short but passionate kiss.

            "Bye, Maddie," he said and left me standing there.

            "Bye," I whispered and shut the door behind me.

A/N: I tried getting a picture of the house, but it wouldn't let me put it up sorry just imagine a really nice house