Arranged Marriage || 03

[ - sophia - ]

I looked at the time and it's already 1 AM. I think I should be heading home now. He'd be worried if I'd come back home way later than this. I don't like it when people worry about me.

"I guess I gotta take my leave. It's late" I said as I looked at my watch

"Are you okay with driving alone ??? It's late" said Soonyoung, worried

"I'll be fine. It's not the first time anyways" I shrugged

"Drive safely" said Hansol

"I will" I said as I grabbed my car keys and head to the door

Jihoon opened the door for me and I thanked him for that

"Hope to see more of you" said Jihoon

"Same here" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

After that, I left to my car and warmed up the engine first. After waiting for a while, I drove back home. I don't really buy that much of stuffs so I don't really need help with bringing it in alone. Though, it is a bit heavy but I don't wanna bother him.

I entered the house after unlocking the door. Feeling a bit tired, I let out a sigh before locking the door. After making sure everything's locked, I went to the kitchen to put the stuffs I bought earlier at the convenience store.

After I've finished on arranging stuffs in the kitchen, I went to the living room and laid down on the couch. Feeling as tired as I am now, I started to get more and more sleepy.

I began to doze off

[ - joshua - ]

After I've finished taking a bath, I heard the main door locking, so I'm guessing she's home. My girlfriend is currently sleeping so I can't really send her off. I changed into my pajama.

Feeling a bit thirsty, I head downstairs and straight to the kitchen to drink some water. I saw her sleeping on the couch. I'm guessing she's really tired.

I picked her up and brought her up to her room. I then laid her down on the bed.

She's pretty.

"Sleep tight Sophia" I tucked her in and left afterwards.

She must've been tired from everything that happened today. Well, I would be tired too if I were her.

The day passed just like that and it's already morning. My girlfriend is still sleeping, I've woken up at 6 AM earlier since I gotta get ready for work.

I woke Ella up since she's a co-worker of mine too. She woke up and went in the shower. I decided to go downstairs to check if there's a breakfast. If not I have to cook it for the three of us.

I went to the kitchen to see Sophia at the sink, washing down utensils.

"Morning" I greeted and tapped her shoulder lightly. She jumped a bit, surprised

"Ah you surprised me !" she turned around and she was frowning

"You've cooked ?" I asked