Arranged Marriage || 08

[ - sophia - ]

When he got flustered, I couldn't help but see how cute he was. I wasn't really expecting him to be so flustered when I brought that up. Honestly, I just pitied him that he's dating that Ella Kim I swear to god. But then again, I can't really do anything but wait for the right timing to tell him everything about her.

I can only do it slowly and it really takes time. I don't mind spending my whole life with him, he's a great guy and he treats women well. I just have to find a way to actually make him fall for me and maybe I'd be able to fall for him too in the process.

Everything has to be done slowly and it really takes patience. Like, I want to expose that girl so badly but if I rush things, it probably wouldn't turn out the way I want to.

All I can do now is be as patient as I could and do everything according to my plan. If he's flustered over this lame ass flirting, then I probably have a chance. I just want to get back at that girl for ruining my whole life and finally get the life I wanted.

Snap out of these thoughts Soph, focus on your work instead.

I ended up spending like 2 hours on the paperworks. Of course with checking it back and forth. I haven't done these type of works for a month to be honest. Yeah, I quit my work a month ago because my mom asked me to. I didn't know why but I just followed her order. It feels weird to start working like this again but I'd be able to adapt to it soon so I don't really have to overthink.

After I've finished rechecking everything, I went up to Joshua

"Here you go Mr Hong. I've made sure there are no more errors and everything's settled now. Do you need anything else ?" I asked

"Ah, great work. I don't think there's anything else for now so you're allowed to take a rest for now" said Joshua

"Just call me when you needed something" I bowed and left to my desk. I'm still staying in the same space as Joshua.

Usually even personal assistant's office wouldn't be in the same room as the CEO at the place I worked at, but I guess this is easier than to travel back and forth from his to mine.

He asked me to take a rest so I decided to check out some stuffs about this company first. Just a little background check that is.

Time passes by and it was already lunch time. I'm pretty sure he's going to eat lunch with Ella. She does work here after all AND she's his girlfriend so, that's kind of what I expected.

Suddenly the door flung open, which startled both me and Joshua

"It's lunchtime Joshuji !!" A voice of a guy said excitedly

"A-ah, Jeonghan ! Gosh you should've notified me that you're coming !" he pouted

"Eh ??? Why should I ??? You should've expected me to come !" that blonde guy said to him in a sulky tone

Well his name's Jeonghan I guess ???

"Yeah but you could've at least knocked. I was startled by it for god sakes" Joshua sighed

"Who was the girl you were with earlier morning ??? Also wouldn't Ella went nuts if she saw her ???" asked the guy named Jeonghan

"Ah the girl I was with ??? My housemate, she's my personal assistant starting from today" said Joshua

"She's right there" he pointed at me

That guy turned around and he was a bit surprised to see me. I wonder why.