2 ʙɪɢ ᴀss ᴀɢᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

➪ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 1:24 ᴘᴍ

➪ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 1:24 ᴘᴍ

꧁꧂

"so where the hell is she?" parker asked as he rolled his eyes. looking at your father who was all dressed up. your father was wearing a gold necklace and a gold bracelet. he looked great to be honest. he even wore his best cologne.

"she'll be here" your father said confidently as you all stood by the front door to welcome this woman.

"you forced us all to dress nicely just for her to be late?" you said feeling annoyed. 'a total waste of time' you thought feeling aggravated. thinking about how you put on nail polish and did your hair nicely just for this hyejin girl to be late. "he probably gave her money already so she doesn't want to meet him" trey laughed as he stood by the front door. you all standing here as you waited patiently.

"i did not give her my money, she actually asked to meet up with me" your father explained as he straightened his shirt.

"bullshit" parker blurted with a scoff.

"this is not bullshit- and parker do you have to curse so much?" your father rolled his eyes. parker didn't even answer and just grabbed his brush. trying to fix his waves as he brushed them."yea i kinda do" parker replied with an attitude. "anyways i'm gonna go eat in the meantime" trey added. walking away towards the kitchen. parker following him.

"i'm gonna go make some pancakes for breakfast, let me know when she comes" your father asked you with a smile. patting your shoulder.

"you mean if she comes!" you called out as you watched him walk away. you stood by the door, deciding that you'd just wait for her to knock on the door. you didn't walk far away from the front door but you moved down the hall towards the mirror on the wall. staring at yourself to make sure you looked good. your hair was in place, your makeup was nice. 'at least if she doesn't show up i can go out today' you thought as you looked at your clothes.