6 ɪs ʜᴇ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ?

➪ ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ 7:48 pm

➪ ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ 7:48 pm

꧁꧂

jimin looked at trey for a moment, and then switched his gaze over to you. "trying to fuck me?" jimin said in a low tone. "trey stop lying to this man" you accused trey as you looked at him. rolling your eyes as you walked towards his bedroom door. "i'm just joking, you two make everything so serious. i guess that's what happens when you haven't had sex for a long time" trey smirked as he ran off. dashing into his bedroom and closing the door before you could say anything.

"you jackass" you yelled as you heard trey slam his door.

jimin just laughed, watching how you huffed in annoyance. you looked at him and saw the grin on his face... which was a contagious one. you started to laugh as well. thinking that he forgot about how you fell into his bedroom. 'he doesn't even remember' you thought as you laughed.

you were feeling very fortunate to have gotten out of explaining why you were leaning against his door. now he won't know you were listening to his conversation "i'm gonna go to my room now" you said as you turned around, heading out of the room before jimin rushed towards you.

grabbing your hand, holding it softly to get your attention.  "i have a question... that's alittle intrusive" jimin asked in a serious voice. looking into your eyes. "uhh okay" you answered feeling alittle stunned.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he asked

you paused for a moment. not really wanting to reveal your dating situation at the moment. you didn't have a boyfriend.... but you did have someone you were talking to. you were talking to a guy named trenton. he comes over to your house sometimes, you guys hug and occasionally kiss. you really didn't want to admit it to jimin... but it was the right thing to do. jimin held your hand sweetly as he held eye contact.

"i don't have a boyfriend.... but i do have someone i'm talking to" you replied in a quiet tone. feeling really upset that you had to admit that.

of course trenton was a cute guy... but jimin is the sexiest man you've ever seen. "oh" he said. letting your hand go. disappointment flashing across his face for a moment. but that quickly washed away as he looked at you. he looked distant and detached as he made eye contact with you. his face was impassive.