9 𝑂𝐹𝐹𝐼𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝐵𝐸𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐼𝑀

❝ 𝑂𝐹𝐹𝐼𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝐵𝐸𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐼𝑀❞

➪ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ 10:10 ᴀᴍ

꧁꧂

jimin drove you about 2 hours away from your house. driving on the highway for a while as you two listened to music. you fell asleep and woke up and even played on your phone for a while. anything to pass the time. you two also spoke. you both talked a lot which only deepened your infatuation with him. he told you that he didn't really have friends. and never did while growing up because his parents moved a lot.

moving in and out of towns all around korea until one day they decided that they wanted him and his sister to move to the us.

his parents taught him and hyejin 4 languages. which really surprised you because he spoke a few sentences in each for you. he spoke korean, japanese, cantonese, and obviously english. you were seriously impressed. soon enough jimin slowed down, pulling up on a dirt road in the forest. where you spotted a beautiful waterfall.

"it's far away but i figured you'd really like this" he said, unbuckling his seatbelt and opening his car door. you didn't even wait for him to open your car door. opening it quickly and getting out. walking towards the beautiful waterfall.

" what are we waiting for?? let's go in" you shouted with a smile

" what are we waiting for?? let's go in" you shouted with a smile. not waiting for jimin at all. this was the first time you've ever seen anything like this. 'i'm going in' you thought feeling excited. reaching to take off your shirt until you remembered that jimin was here. you looked at him feeling shy. "i'll turn around" jimin said, turning his back to you.

ironically even though you were the one that was supposed to be getting undressed. you took a few moments to look at his back.

noticing how his muscles were protruding his shirt. his back was broad and he had subtle muscles in his arms. you then lowered your gaze to his butt. noticing how plump it looked in his jeans. 'holy fuck' you thought. staring at it. it was almost bigger than yours. "are you done yet" jimin asked innocently. with his back still facing you.

"no not yet" you said.realizing you've been staring at him and hadn't even taken off your clothes.

you then took your shirt off. leaving it on a nearby rock. then taking your pants off. your shoes and then socks. putting all your clothes on the same large rock. leaving your panties and bra on as you put one foot in the water. feeling how warm it was and then completely getting in. submerging yourself in the water until it reached your shoulders.

"okay you can turn around now" you shouted. seeing jimin turn and look at you.

licking his lips at the view. "i'm coming" he said. not being shy at all as he took his shirt off. then reaching for his jeans and undoing them. taking his shoes and socks off and putting them on the rock. running towards the lake, turning around and doing a backflip into the water. making you surprised. he resurfaced, moving the wet hair out of his face.

"that was amazing" he yelled, smiling as he tried to get the water out of his ears.

you laughed. watching jimin swim around in the water. you couldn't swim so you just walked around in the shallow parts of the lake. once jimin came close to you, you flashed water in his face. moving away from him in fear. "oh you are so dead for that" jimin smirked, swimming up to you. you tried your best to move against the water but it was too hard. only managing to get away by a little. jimin flashed water in your face repeatedly. drenching your hair from the water.

"ahhh i'm sorry" you screamed as you laughed. some of the water getting in your mouth.

"yea?" he asked, flashing more water in your face. you laughed, trying to run from him as you crawled out of the water. wiping the water from your face. looking down at him in the lake as you laughed. he was laughing too until he lowered his gaze.looking at your soaked panties and bra. you started to feel alittle self conscious. realizing that your body is on display. "don't be nervous- you're beautiful " jimin yelled. getting out of the water and walking over to you.

standing right in front of you as he placed his hand on your hips. kissing you on the cheek.

he then picked you up. carrying you in his arms as you struggled. knowing what he was gonna do. "jimin don't" you shouted while laughing. "what did you say?" he asked playfully. acting like he couldn't hear you. "jimin" you yelled as he stood on the edge. holding you tightly as he smirked.he then jumped in.both of you getting submerged under the water. you came back up, gasping for air as you looked at jimin.who only smiled at you. your ears were filled with water as you tried to shake it out.

"be my girlfriend" jimin shouted as he stared at you.

you weren't even sure if you heard him right, or if it was the water in your ear. " huh" you said."y/n be my girlfriend....i want you to belong to me... and only me" jimin asked with pleading eyes.you were sure you heard him correctly this time. you moved closer to him, hugging him. "i'll gladly be your girlfriend" you smiled.jimin hugged you back, smiling. kissing you on the lips

'i officially belong to him' you thought happily. staring at your new boyfriend.

jimin hugged you close, keeping his arms wrapped around you. not letting you go." you're everything to me" he whispered as he made eye contact with you. his dark brown eyes warming your heart with how lovingly he stared at you.
you kissed him again, placing your arms around his neck. jimin rubbed your back soothingly. you then started to feel droplets of water falling on your head.

  it was raining lightly.

you smiled, seeing the rain as a good sign. you always loved rainy weather more than sunny days. it brought you comfort. jimin noticed the rain as well. his smile never faltering. the rain only lasted a few seconds surprisingly. something you've grown used to these days.the small amount of drizzle going away as jimin looked over your shoulder in awe. making you confused. you removed your arms from around him and turned around. noticing the most beautiful rainbow ever.

  it was gorgeous. it had all the colors as it shined over the waterfall.

you turned around making eye contact with jimin. who was staring at you in awe. "woah... the rainbow is practically shining over your head" jimin whispered. he was mesmerized.