12 ❝ sᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ❞

➪ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 3:17 ᴘᴍ

➪ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 3:17 ᴘᴍ

꧁꧂

you woke up in jimins bed, your entire body feeling sore and worn out. your legs feel weak and your pussy was aching. but it was worth it... because the sex was amazing."you finally woke up" jimin asked with a smirk. noticing how you barely moved your head to look at him.

"damn i put in work didn't i?" he grinned, looking at how you grasped onto him.

an annoyed look resting on your face. "shut up" you rolled your eyes. laughing a little."you weren't saying that earlier though?" he laughed some more. he ran his fingers through his hair, moving the blanket to cover you more."if it makes you feel better my legs and hips are tired too... like i said- i was putting in work" he gestured towards your tired body.

you were completely fucked out as you laid on his pillow. not even having the energy to argue with him.

"to be honest you really did, you acted like i was the last woman on earth" you joked. moving closer to him and placing your hand on his stomach. "because in my mind- you're the only woman that matters" jimin explained sweetly. he wrapped his arm around you. cuddling you as you laid in his embrace. you looked at the tv screen feeling bored. you had the urge to go walk around and eat snacks. which was ironic considering your current condition.

you started to squirm in his embrace. not intentionally but you were bored.

he looked at you, realizing what the situation was. "how about i go get you some pain killers?" he asked with a smile. moving the bedsheet and getting out of bed. his knees buckling for a moment. almost making him fall on the floor. "that's what some good pussy will do to you" you laughed. watching him struggle. he bent over, grabbing his boxers and sliding them on.

"aww i'm gonna miss the view" you said frowning at him. referring to how his butt looked.

'how is his ass so plump?' you thought as you watched him smirk. he walked out of the room, stumbling downstairs towards the kitchen for some water to go with the pain medicine. a few moments later he returned. a glass of water and t a pill in his hands. he was walking slightly better as well. "here babe" he said. dropping the pills in the palm of your hand. holding the water for you.