21 ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇx

▫️~♦️———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———♦️~▫️

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆; 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔/ 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑥

➪ ᴛʜʀᴜsᴅᴀʏ// 2:55 ᴘᴍ

——⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟——

light snores left jimins mouth as he slept comfortably on you. his arm being wrapped around you as he held you in place. it's been quiet in the house for the most part. parker texted you 2o minutes ago that him and trey went out to the park to play basketball. and he also let you know your dad was working the nightshift and hyejin was too.

leaving you and jimin at home, funnily you would kill to have something better to do. you enjoyed jimins company but you wanted food, sex, a shower, just something to occupy your time.

you moved your arm a little, trying to grab your phone that sat on your bedside table. the moment your arm even twitched jimin groaned. using his arm to hold you down some more. "babe" you whispered softly, patting his back to wake him up. "jimin please" you said as you shook him alittle. he opened one eye, squinting it at you before closing it again and stuffing his face in your chest.

"jimin" you said as you patted his head this time. he then only pulled the cover over his head to block you.

"jimin i wanna have sex" you said as you smirked. you looked at him as he quickly moved the cover, got up and straddled you. "i'm ready" he said as he rubbed his eyes. you laughed as you looked at him. his hair looking crazy as he tried to smooth it down. "sike" you said as you laughed. holding your stomach in laughter as you looked at him.

" oh wow- you're really wrong for that" jimin shook his head.

you tried to crawl out of bed, deciding that since jimin was awake you could go and eat something now. jimin not budging at all as he continued to straddle you. watching you struggle under him. "babe let me go" you said as you looked up at him. "i'd rather not" he answered as he placed his hand on your stomach. playing with the fabric as he looked down at you. "suddenly i'm in the mood" jimin grinned as he reached for his own shirt.