7 ❝ ʜᴇs ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ❞

➪ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ 1:56 pm

➪ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ 1:56 pm

꧁꧂

"you'd call that kissing? it was more like eating eachothers faces" you shrugged as you recalled the horrifying scene. who knew your dad was such a bad kisser? not that you've ever wondered if he was a good one. jimin laughed as he continued to sit on your bed comfortably. "don't be shy... come" he gestured as he tapped the spot beside him.

"what happened to needing distance? and my "boyfriend" huh?" you asked still feeling bitter about what he said. it was uncalled for in your opinion.

"which is why i don't think we're good for eachother" jimin sighed, laying back on your bed."good for eachother? who says i ever felt that way about you?" you asked with a smirk. jimin rolled his eyes playfully, sitting up and making eye contact with you. a dark and interested look being present in his gaze.

"don't lie y/n... you felt the connection between us" jimin declared confidently. getting off your bed and moving towards you.

you tried to hold your ground, not wanting to shy away as jimin walked closer to you. you folded your arms over your chest as jimin stood in front of you. grazing his finger over your lip which was enough to totally assassinate your inner strength, " don't tell me you don't feel it" he whispered as he touched your lip. pressing down on it softly as he moved his hand up your cheek.

cupping it.

"we haven't even kissed yet, but it feels like i've already adapted to being around you" jimin said honestly.  "can i touch you alittle lower?" he asked.... giving you a sense of deja vu. he's asked you this before. and just like the previous time.

"yes".

jimin placed his hand on your chest, not touching your cleavage but instead placing his hand over your heart. feeling how it raced under his touch."i do that to you without you even knowing much about me" he said smoothly. looking at you intensely. then he grabbed your hand, placing it on his chest. his heart was racing ridiculously under your touch. you were surprised.

'i make him feel this way?' you thought as you felt his heart beating aggressively. you two both had racing hearts as you stood in front of eachother.

"you can lie to yourself all you want... but you can't deny what's real, what's right in front of you" he said as he pressed your hand against his chest. making sure you felt how his heart racing never slowed. "but this doesn't mean we are right for eachother" jimin sighed as he moved away. creating distance between you two. and funnily you yearned for him to move closer again.

"and why not? if we want to we can make it work?... don't tell me it's about your sister and the age gap?" you replied feeling curious.

"no it's because of what i told you previously.... i want a girlfriend... sure. but it has to be deeper than that" he said, his voice trailing away towards the end of his statement."in which ways?" you asked, just wanting to know more. it's not fair for him to walk away without even trying first."for one thing..... you'd need to belong to me" jimin said with a serious tone.

"what? is that supposed to be like you controlling me or something ?" you asked feeling shocked. you never took him for a bdsm type guy.

"of course not, it's the same as a regular relationship... just with a few more possessive aspects" he shrugged.  "so what you're saying is... you're possessive?" you asked moving closer to him. "and slightly obsessive... you have no idea how much i think about you y/n" jimin admitted.

'i must be crazy for not being alarmed' you cursed yourself. instead you were intrigued. you enjoyed the idea of being yearned for like that. he was eager and hungry to have you. that's all you'd ask for in a relationship anyways.

"and about your sister?" you asked, remembering how she's firmly against him dating someone younger. "what about her?" he rolled his eyes.

"she'd die if she knew you were dating me.... probably my dad would too" you said shaking your head. jimin didn't reply... looking impassive and still not responsive to how serious that situation would be. ❝ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ sᴇx ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ? ❞

❝ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ❞ he promised with a serious look on his face.

"she'll never know" he added calmly. " and how would we manage to keep our relationship a secret?" you questioned. "when we're at home, we act like friends... and then when we're alone-" he explained. pausing his statement as he walked over to your bed. laying down comfortably as he placed a pillow beneath his head. looking over at you.  'hes laying on my bed... and he's comfortable too' you thought. watching how he closed his eyes for a moment. reopening them with a mischievous glint shining in them.

"when we're alone.... i'll show you how to properly take dick" he promised. getting off your bed and walking over to you. noticing the lost and intrigued look in your eyes. "think about it" he suggested as he walked past you. bumping shoulders with you playfully as he walked out of your room. closing your bedroom door softly. leaving you with your thoughts.

"did that really just happen?" you muttered with a smile on your face.

꧁꧂