11 ᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ

➪ 10:41 ᴀᴍ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ

10:41 ᴀᴍ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ

you sat on jimins lap for a moment. making eye contact with him as he held your hips. placing his thumb on your cheek. grazing it lightly. you didn't waste time, moving quickly to straddle jimin. placing your hands on his chest. "so what now?" you whispered. rubbing his chest softly. playing with the fabric of his shirt.

"depends... what do you wanna do?" jimin smirked. placing his hands on top of yours. guiding your hands towards his lower stomach. sliding them right over his bulge but leaving them on his upper thighs. you sighed, feeling his entire body at your fingertips.

and damn did it feel good....

you grinded on his lap a bit. feeling how firm his thighs were. they were everything you imagined they would be. ".... i have a few things in mind that we could do if you want" jimin explained in a low tone.

really getting your interest. "things like what?" you asked calmly. trying to ease your racing heart. 'is he gonna fuck me?' you thought feeling excited. "lay on your back and i'll show you" jimin smiled. helping you get off his lap. he stood up and gestured for you to lay down on the couch.

so you did. you sat down, laying down as your heart continued to race like crazy.

jimin stood over you for a moment. looking at how you laid down. a small smirk being on his face."perfect" he mumbled.getting on the couch and laying over you. he moved downwards. making himself face to face with your jeans. he placed his hands on your jeans, unbuttoning them and then grazing his finger over your panties waistband."where are my manners..." he chuckled as he licked his lips. getting you all excited.

"may i eat you out?" jimin asked smoothly.

you nodded making him shake his head with a sigh. "words baby" he encouraged. "yes jimin" you answered loudly.

he smiled at you, tugging your jeans and panties down to your lower thighs. placing his hands on your legs to spread them a bit. you were so wet that it was almost embarrassing. your panties were soaked as jimin stared at your glistening pussy. "time to eat my breakfast" he said. making eye contact with you for a moment before he pressed his tongue against your pussy. making you squirm at the feeling. "shit" you moaned as you felt it.