14 ❝ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ.... sᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ❞

➪ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ 2:33 ᴘᴍ

➪ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ 2:33 ᴘᴍ. ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡ/ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ

꧁꧂

you stood up, walking over to your bed as you sat down. looking over at jimin who was still sitting in your desk chair. playing with a pencil he found on your desk. you watched how he scribbled on a post it note. drawing some type of animal. 'damn i'm bored' you thought playing with your shirt. of course you know that it would be unrealistic to expect every single moment of your life to be action filled and fun.

but damn you still wanted to do something. you played with the edge of your shirt. jimin stood up from his seat, walking over to you and taking a seat beside you on the bed.

"how about we play a game?" jimin offered. looking at you for a reaction. "why not- which game?" you asked. being open to anything at the moment. all you wanted was some entertainment. "two truths and a lie?" he shrugged. holding your hand as he played with it innocently. bending your fingers and just being playful.

"okay i'll start" you decided. pausing for a moment to think of two truths and one lie about yourself.

"okay so first... i've had over 30 stepmothers, second i don't like hugs, and lastly i actually hate giving head" you said. looking at him for a reaction. giving jimin time to consider all the options. "hmm i think the lie was the third one... considering how you licked your lips after giving me head" he smirked. you hit his shoulder making him laugh. "just keeping it real" he said as he shrugged, still laughing.

"alright it's my turn. first, i've only dated five girls in my entire life. second, i've always wanted to fuck someone who's flexible. and third, i'm actually happy my sister is dating your dad" he said. looking at you.

you sat in silence for a moment. really thinking it through. 'maybe it's the first one?' you wondered.  "the first one" you said looking at him. he raised his eyebrows being slightly surprised. "it's true... i've actually dated less" he admitted making you surprised. "how many?" you asked. "two..... the second one being you" he muttered.

"and you're like 25?" you exclaimed. "no need to rub it in" he sighed. obviously wanting to get off the topic.

"well what about what you said about always wanting to fuck someone flexible" you asked."it's true" he laughed. rubbing the back of his neck. "i think that would be super cool" he shrugged. "well i can make that wish come true... i'm actually pretty flexible-" you admitted. seeing the way jimins eyes lit up. a smirk reaching his lips as his mind ran wild.