18 ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛs ᴍɪɴᴇ ʙᴀʙᴇ

𒊹︎~~ㅇ———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———ㅇ~~𒊹︎

➪ ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ | 6:32 ᴘᴍ. ɪɴ ᴊɪᴍɪɴs ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ.

you stood in jimins bedroom, waiting for him to finally come back home. after his fight with trenton he started to ignore you. only sparing you harsh glares and glances when your back is turned.'when is he gonna come home?' you wondered anxiously. playing with the nail polish on your nails. he left half an hour after his fight. getting dressed and heading out to show a house. using his job as the prefect opportunity to ignore you.

you did call him and text him a few times. and sadly, jimin only responded to your text messages. offering you only a few words with a passive aggressive ambience to them.

'ʏᴇᴀ ᴏᴋ.' or 'ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴜsʏ- sᴏʀʀʏ.' are only examples of the messages jimin sent you. it was easy for you to tell he was pissed, considering that he always texted you paragraphs at a time. spamming you with messages and responding within seconds. 'i need to talk with him' you decided as you waited in his room. hyejin and your father went out for a 'date night'. claiming they wanted alone time and would come back tomorrow morning.

trey and parker both deciding to have a sleep over at their friends house. leaving you home alone... waiting for your angry boyfriend. you looked around his room. taking in the dark decor. the windows were open, showcasing how the rain hit his window mercilessly. 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. you then heard the front door open. you heard jimins heavy footsteps hitting the floor as he took off his coat. you made up your mind, deciding to go and talk to him right now. you didn't even have time to take a deep breath before you heard jimin head up the stairs.