00|introduction

naomi cole- 23

dante mancini- 38

dante mancini- 38

☽☽☽PLAYLISTyou don't know my name by alicia keysbrown sugar by d'angeloi wanna be yours by arctic monkeyskingston by faye webstercare for you by the maríasyou by belly featuring kehlani+more at a later time☽☽☽DESCRIPTION While working as a waitres...

☽☽☽
PLAYLIST
you don't know my name by alicia keys
brown sugar by d'angelo
i wanna be yours by arctic monkeys
kingston by faye webster
care for you by the marías
you by belly featuring kehlani
+more at a later time
☽☽☽
DESCRIPTION
While working as a waitress at a high-end restaurant to get herself through graduate school, the last thing twenty-three year old Naomi Cole expects is to meet thirty-eight year old Dante Mancini.

As soon as he met the waitress while visiting the restaurant, her humor, intelligence and beauty captivates him immediately, leaving him wanting more of her.

After exchanging numbers and embarking on numerous dates together the two only find their connection and attraction deepening despite the problem that seems to be causing discourse between the two—an age gap.

Though their relationship isn't perfect—just like any normal relationship—the two can't deny the deep attraction that keeps them coming back to each other for more.

☽☽☽
COPYRIGHT
everything in this story is a work of fiction and was created by me, so please don't steal any of this—it takes a lot of work. i hope you enjoy the story and i can't wait to see all of your comments!!

☽☽☽
WARNING
this story includes an age gap, so if you're not comfortable with that, don't read! it also revolves around an interracial couple so nothing negative please!

of course, this has a mature rating so keep that in mind.