parts coming soon !!

hi hello !!

wow it's been a WHILE. i last updated this a year ago and i've changed so much. i hope anyone who is here is doing well !!

so, unfortunately, i will not be finishing the story. HOWEVER, do not fear, i will not be leaving it on a cliffhanger because that is just cruel and i wouldn't do that to you all.

as i mentioned before, there were gonna be 4 ellie florez books: one set during civil war (shadow), one set between civil war and homecoming (dusk), one during infinity war and one during endgame (i haven't named these since they never got written). however, i've gotten to that point where i honestly have nothing to give to finish it out.

instead, i will be posting 3 more parts. the first will be a brief overview of what happens in the rest of this story, the second will be what would have happened in the third book and the final part will be what would have happened in the fourth. i hope this is okay and gives closure to people who genuinely liked ellie and her story.

i first wrote shadow when i was 14. let's face it: it's NOT good, it's a mess. but, people liked it, loved it in fact, and that makes me happy. so i feel that it's only right to give ellie the closure she deserves without putting pressure on myself to write 2 and a half more stories.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG !! these parts are sitting in my notes waiting to be published and i will do so over the course of the next week.

i will probably do a final goodbye when they're uploaded, but for now, get excited !!

i hope you're all having a fantastic day and i will speak to you soon :)) 💖💖