IMPORTANT !!

So.........hey??

If ANYONE is out there, hey! Hope you're all doing well.

So it's not a secret that I haven't been making an effort with this story. A LOT has happened since September last year. I've gone through a lot with my mental and physical health and other stuff going on. I've been really struggling since October. However, things are looking somewhat positive, as I am going to get help soon, and am planning on seeing someone to figure out what's wrong with me, which is promising I guess??

Anyways, the main reason I wanted to write this, whether anyone reads it is a different thing, but I wanted to ask you if you want this story completed?

When I first planned Ellie's arc, I had around 3/4 stories planned, but then crap happened and that didn't end up being made. However, with a new year and new decade and all that improvement stuff, I decided that if you guys wanted it, I would give it to you.

So, if you do want the story to continue, vote on this part or comment, and if you don't want it to or don't frankly care, that's okay too !!

I might finish this anyway, but I just wanted to hear some feedback.

That's all from me lads, so maybe speak to yous soon?

Hope you all have a happy, healthy and safe 2020 !!

💜💙🖤